Reviews for Something To Talk About
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is holy! I enjoyed :D
underneonlights chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Eriol, good luck.. you're gonna need it.. Tomoyo-chan, you ROCK! GOOOO FOR IT! IM TOTALLY SUPPORTING! hahahaha.. naughty but i love this! hahaha.. :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Wow. Um, Wow. HAAAWWTT... Never seen something quite like this... o.O Great storyfic!
Kokimurasaki chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
whoo. Let this be a lesson: just because you have the wisdom from past reincarnations doesn't mean you match up to Tomoyo! My fave line: "...as if he were a piece of merchandise or a work animal that she thought she might like to purchase, but didn't quite like to lay out the money for it until she was sure he would last a long time and wear well." Right on! What a fun story to read!
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Hahahaa. Poor Eri-kun
SchemingAlchemist chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
*mind plummets back into gutter*

OH YES.
dreeming chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
LOL go Tomoyo! hehee X3
KJS X-OVER chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I remember reading this story during my CCS fanfiction days! It still makes me crack up though! Love it.
Winter Ink chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
O_O *stares* that IS a work of genius. bravo. brillant. hilirious too. i can die happy after reading this. hehe. XP not sure about the dying part, but i'm happy that someone made such a cute dabble about tomoyo seducing eriol. because i seriously think she has it in her to do it. yes, eriol is sexy when cornering tomoyo, but with tomoyo, its sexy and humorous. hehe. i kind of wish you didn't just stop there...wow. i need to get my head out of the gutter know. love your tomoyoxeriol stories. so kawaii and funny. and addictive. :) LOVE THEM!
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Yay! An crazy Tomoyo!

I especially like the part when you screamed the thoughts and then stop. If you say it ourloud it's REALLY! funny.

Have you ever thought of making the reverse one of this, with Eriol once again chasing Tomoyo?
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Dark Tomoyo is so fun to watch. She makes me want to believe that the Devil is actually a woman. XD Thank you for writing such a hilarious story. I totally love the part when Eriol was battling his hormones and himself. You've got a great knack for implying things and making the readers laugh for it. XD

Great job!
cheng chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
ahahahaa that was dark of her.
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Funny as hell, indeed. I loved. :).
Meilin chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
In my review...

I think Tomoyo wanted to kiss Eriol-kun.

Well, that was apropriate.

I like it if Tomoyo is chasing after Eriol,

and kiss him. Or the 'Other-Way- Around'.

"Daidouji-san's hand closed with almost casual ease on his tie, he stumbled, they both fell, and somehow he found himself on the floor with Daidouji-san straddling him."

I would really like to read if Tomoyo is going to kiss Eriol, it will my big and Greatest secret to my self!

Eriol-kun, anata wa kawaii desu!
Iris - Soul Guidance chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
rofl Great story! TomoyoEriol love! Sakura's so funny the way she locked the door and Eriol's (rofl) thoughts