Reviews for The Truth Game
GOTTI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBEAST BOY OOOOOOOOOO GOT OOOOOOOOOOOOYOU
Very cunning of Beast Boy
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Aw man. It shouldnt have ended like that. You should have added what happens after she says that. Cute fluff. Recommended and on my favorites. Sweet. Peaceandluvbbrae out!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
YES I AM GOING TO PLAY THAT GAME WITH MY CRUSH! Probably not gonna end out like this though... ah well.
-SS
Calypso chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
HAHAHA THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
KarasuAo chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Oh man that was so messed up, but it's nice to see Beast Boy win for a change.
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
LOL!
Kisa Sohma chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Lol okay thanks for introducing me to this game and I am sooo gonna play this with my friends
BBxRAEshipper chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Rae was OOC but this was kinda nice and when i got to the the part crush, i thought she was gonna say: YOU AZARATH ... *grub him in black then let him fall*
y'know like a joke cuz crush and crush...yeah?
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Very fun
cmcjvcvvc chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
DANG
QueenZia chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I laughed so hard at the end and my friends and family were staring at me like HUH?! THAT GURL READS NOW AND LAUGHS?! WTF?
krotoxo chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (am I done yet? Nope.) wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ('kay. Now I am)

Suuper cute!
TeenTitansRock4Ever chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
sweet.. I totally love this story.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
haha, that made me laugh! really love the fluff in this i do felt raven was a tad ooc, with being so enthusiastic and what not, but it was necessary for the plot, and since it was hilarious that's all cool haha

and season six... ;_;