Reviews for The Hidden Pair
anonamys chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
sweet story. this is turly demanding a sequel. be awsome if their were jenXchiro stufff. great work :)
starr1095 chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
lol authors note

no cussing

loved the story so do a sequel it was awsome loved and mandorin gong good awsome loved that idea
Moka Raiden chapter 11 . 3/24/2009
cool story! is there squeal of it?
Storm Arashi chapter 9 . 8/22/2007
STELLER!
Word-Spitting-Dragon chapter 11 . 6/8/2006
AWESOME STORY! Buy u better make a sequel or else! LOL!
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
Great story! Write more soon!
Paper-Doodle chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
nice this was a good story
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 8 . 5/27/2006
Great so far keep up the good work! Update soon!
Paper-Doodle chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
update soon please
Word-Spitting-Dragon chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
YOU'RE ALIVE! For a sec i thought you were dead :) Anyway great chappie! Please update soon cause i love this story so much! Anyway i got to update my story so, bye for now! Oh and add some humor! LOL!
Paper-Doodle chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
thanks for updateing this chapter was realy good
Word-Spitting-Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE! *Sigh* Glad i got that off my chest...(skips away happliy leaving shocked you)
Paper-Doodle chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
hey phyco monkey this story is so cool hey that Dr. glove guy is a real jerk please update this story ASAP also if you want check out my story 'Hearts and Stars' that would be a real honor to have an author as good as you read one of my stories.
Paper-Doodle chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
very very good bravo update soon please please please must find out what happens next
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
Great chapter! Nice memory next time put in a thing that says memory here from where it begins to where it ends! I wonder what Jennifer will do when she gets to Wish and how the monkey team is going to react to her bieng gone! Update soon!