Reviews for Heroes Can Never Be Killed
SonicAmy1996 chapter 24 . 3/19/2014
Now that was one of the best stories that I have ever read! Great job!
Literature from the Leuchovius chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Gosh, this is actually pretty good. I can't wait to see what happens to Sonic and Amy.
Kitty XD chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
Omg! When some body says -what do u want to eat- i say food they say what kind of food -good food. Ain't that wierd ps I love the story
Zelzainia and Lina chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
wow is showing a side of her i never saw!

-princess of the elements sarah(wind)
Zelzainia and Lina chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
OMG OMG AMY MATURED!never did I think I would hear that

-Princess of the Elements Makayla(earth)
Zelzainia and Lina chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
wow...chapter one might have been short...but it was AWESOME!

keep writting-

Princess of the Elements,Kierra

(Fire)
Unknown chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
No you dont wonder wut her master plan is. Cuz you already know, dont you? By the way im really enjoyin this story.
Vulpus Griseus chapter 20 . 12/16/2009
He took her virginity. Oh joy.
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 24 . 10/9/2009
Epic... just freakin' epic. At the first chapter, South Park went through my head ("Oh my God! He killed Sonic!" "YOU BASTARD!") Then, it all got a whole lot better, and WAAY more epic!

One of the best stories I have ever read. I expect to see stories this good from you in the future. Keep it up, or I'll summon Frank the Fireball to fry you!
OutThere-23 chapter 24 . 5/28/2009
Wow... just wow... Is Julian actually dead? Did Amy paint with oils? How did you come up with this?

I stamp this story: Great!
Shadow's Destiny chapter 24 . 5/25/2009
OMG totally kool u soo gotta write more
Alice chapter 20 . 1/17/2009
I like it!

this chapter is a

real heart stopper!

sorry but I think I'm gonna throw-up
fsjdhnh chapter 14 . 3/15/2008
Aww, Great! NOW THAT STUPID SONG IS STUCK IN MY HAED! great story though.
Dragonborn chapter 24 . 1/27/2008
"Sonic stood, pointing a finger forward at whoever would look at the painting. Above his head was the deep blue Chaos Emerald.

Behind Sonic stood Amy, Piko-Piko hammer at the ready. Above her head was the pink Chaos Emerald.

Knuckles stood to his left, grinning slightly, fists punched together. Above his head was the red Chaos Emerald.

Rouge flew just above him, smiling lazily, arms crossed. Above her head was the purple Chaos Emerald.

Tails was on Sonic’s right, leaning against the Tornado 2 with a grin on his young face. Above his head was the pale blue Chaos Emerald.

Cream was in the cockpit, head slightly cocked, worry clearly showing in the depth of those innocent brown eyes. Above her head was the yellow Chaos Emerald.

A little farther behind Amy stood Shadow, obviously ready to attack. Above his head was the green Chaos Emerald.

Sonic looked close and saw the Master Emerald in the background, cleverly disguised as a cloud."

TOTAL AWSOMENESS!

You have no idea how much I want to drawn that; even if it would take me about a year to do.
hell-officialy-froze-over chapter 24 . 8/22/2007