Reviews for Heroes Can Never Be Killed
Dragonborn chapter 24 . 1/27/2008
"Sonic stood, pointing a finger forward at whoever would look at the painting. Above his head was the deep blue Chaos Emerald.

Behind Sonic stood Amy, Piko-Piko hammer at the ready. Above her head was the pink Chaos Emerald.

Knuckles stood to his left, grinning slightly, fists punched together. Above his head was the red Chaos Emerald.

Rouge flew just above him, smiling lazily, arms crossed. Above her head was the purple Chaos Emerald.

Tails was on Sonic’s right, leaning against the Tornado 2 with a grin on his young face. Above his head was the pale blue Chaos Emerald.

Cream was in the cockpit, head slightly cocked, worry clearly showing in the depth of those innocent brown eyes. Above her head was the yellow Chaos Emerald.

A little farther behind Amy stood Shadow, obviously ready to attack. Above his head was the green Chaos Emerald.

Sonic looked close and saw the Master Emerald in the background, cleverly disguised as a cloud."

You have no idea how much I want to drawn that; even if it would take me about a year to do.
hell-officialy-froze-over chapter 24 . 8/22/2007
i love this story

please write more stories

hell offically froze over
Mayumiligaya chapter 24 . 7/31/2007
Wait...There's no pink Chaos Emerald! There's a purple one for sure...light purple whatever. There's a gray...silver-ish Chaos Emerald. Not pink. That part with the painting confused me.

Wait...HOLY CRAP! THE STORY ISH OVER! MY GOD! Yeah, now I'm going to draw the painting Amy supposedly did in the story, w/ my own personal touch. I first have to learn to draw the Sonic characters that are not just Tails and Cream...

Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Crazy evil guy kills Athour in most painful way evey last words in athours mind before dies :TO DAM SHORT
Gooneeee chapter 24 . 4/20/2007
wow, this was.. beautiful! and I know this is a late review.. but this story is so touching! *wipes tear from eyes*
CrazyAnimeGurl chapter 24 . 2/4/2007
aww, MAN! this is so awsome! i LOVE this story! :)
Sofia chapter 24 . 12/31/2006
Aww, dat was so cut3! Luv'd it!
Chaobaby95 chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
Wake up has a space like this Wake up not a hyphen like Wake-up, but I love the story so far!
AmyCoolz chapter 24 . 11/28/2006
Dude, I thought you had finished this sometime last DECEMBER... It's been almost a year! lol But it doesn't matter. This was absolutely fantastic! I love it to death! lol This was the first story I had started reading, and it was you, and this story, that got ME writing. Man, you almost made me cry in one of these chapters... I forget which, but still... It's finally finished... So sad... *tear* lol But great all the same.
K00K chapter 24 . 10/5/2006
This. Was. AWESOME! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! lol sorry but it really was that good! (it took me three nights to read but...) lol
Royal-King-55 chapter 24 . 8/15/2006
This story was really great! Now to long or to short. Great Job.
SonAmyOnly chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
fav! :D
Junko Jenny chapter 24 . 5/20/2006
i thought they wouldve fallen off the balcony *falls*

Anyway this rules! i want you to know that you are on my favorite auther list and of course this is on my favorite story list i love this!

Skit: she is like this if she is hyper.

you dont be quiet skit and ill predict what happens next (skit gets hit by a piko piko hammer) oh and i think love stories are predictable now..

Skit: 0.0 im evil and this women never ceases to make me eviler even though she hates me when im eviler

thats because i hit you with a hammer but i treated you nice when you were younger ..

Skit: which is why im evil by the way i like the story

jimthefox chapter 24 . 4/12/2006
wow, just. I really liked your story, it was great, you had many emotions going through it, I almost cried at the end, when sonic read the letter, and im glad you didnt let amy die, but eggman is gone. Hope you make a sequal to this.
amyrocks chapter 24 . 3/22/2006