Reviews for Heroes Can Never Be Killed
Diamond-hedgehog chapter 24 . 3/8/2006
THAT STORY WAS MORE THEM FANTASTICLY AWESOME! lol Aww but im sad its finished. aw well. You did a -GREAT
Gena346 chapter 24 . 3/6/2006
YAY IT IS DONE! GREAT STORY!
jiinks chapter 24 . 3/6/2006
you are a very ambious witter and i loved the story and i loved the authours note it was ott but very lol
Koneko Onee-chan chapter 24 . 3/6/2006
That was soo cute! Omg, Sonic and Amy are getting married! Cuteness! Woo! I serioulsy loved this story. You are a really good writer!
Mark the Author chapter 23 . 2/21/2006
PLEASE! I must hear the last chapter or i shall go crazy.
blood-eye chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
0 Holy cow, that has to be the BEST sonamy story ive ever read, I really liked chapter 12... i'm just waiting for the one game where every sonamy fans hopes become reality, keep working, it's really good! )
dragonmist chapter 9 . 1/26/2006
you have some serious writing skills. If you're such a sonamy fan (like me, yay! _) try . It's my absolute favorite site. I love this story so far. It's pretty damn good if I do say so myself, and I do!
amyrocks chapter 23 . 1/20/2006
that was...TOTALLY WICKED!
k0m0d0-342 chapter 23 . 1/20/2006
YAY!

Wonderful action! It seemed just a tad rushed- but maybe that was fitting, for the events transcribed were happening pretty fast as well- overall, a golden chapter! And teh ending- I can't wait fer teh ending! WHOO! ENDING! Here's hoping it'll be as awesome as this chapter! _!
superyuui chapter 23 . 1/20/2006
omg! thats so kl!
Kyoru-Sonamy Fan chapter 23 . 1/18/2006
:O i cant believe sonic came to her rescue! that was so gud plz update soon
Gena346 chapter 23 . 1/18/2006
WAH! ONE MORE CHAPTER! WHY DID IT HAD TO END SO SOON! UPDATE AND GET IT OVER WITH!
Koneko Onee-chan chapter 23 . 1/18/2006
i'm speechless. This chapter was excellent, i loved it!
Had-a-good-run-but-I-grew-up chapter 23 . 1/18/2006
Bad day?That doesnt sound like you Star.

BRILLIANT CHAP!I gotta say ythat might be the best chap so far.
Had-a-good-run-but-I-grew-up chapter 22 . 1/18/2006
Well its very different for that Egghead to get told that someones trying to kill him.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »