Reviews for Heroes Can Never Be Killed
Diamond-hedgehog chapter 23 . 1/18/2006
:O I have to say this chapter was BRILLIANT! I love this story *wimpers* Dont make it end! *wimpers* It's my favourite! Well do the next chapter SOON! bye,

Diamond-Hedgehog
AmyCoolz chapter 23 . 1/17/2006
OMFG! BEST CHAPTER YET, ALTHOUGH I DID LIKE THE ONE WITH THE FLUFF SCENE, CAN'T RESIST THE FLUFF! LOL WELL, ACTUALLY, THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY TO WRITE IN THIS REVIEW, THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVED IT! GREAT JOB, AND I MEAN IT THIS TIME. YEAH, ALL THOSE OTHER TIMES I WAS JUST BLUFFING... J/K BUT SERIOUSLY, GREAT JOB. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
YiffyOne chapter 13 . 1/17/2006
Bravo, Star... you've won my interest with this story... sadly, though, I have to stop reading for now and get some sleep...

I have less than 4 hours before I have to go to school... _;

Anyway, Love this story, an' you, too. You really capture all of the characters in much the same way as Amy captures them in her paintings...

Flawlessly! And I really think that. I'll continue readin' this tomorrow, and I'll leav reviews, too! Gotta split right now, though, later!
YiffyOne chapter 12 . 1/17/2006
Simply amazing! I don't (in all honesty) generally like Sonic/Amy fics, since they're so unfathomably common together... but you actually make it work!

In almost every fic of SonAmy I've seen, the person, in order to FORCE the two together, will do that HORRIBLE little thing where they're like "Oh, they loved each other the whole time!"

Bravo on avoiding that. Amy's matured and Sonic's finally stuck in one place, so his blasted brain is finally starting to work.

One thing though: Why does everybody who writes a Sonic fic make Sonic so damn asenine? He's always such a jerk, in every single fic I've read... even this one, just a tiny little bit. You make him seem so vain...

but you are absolutely correct when it come's to his being horrible with dealing with his emotions, and bad with words as well. He's always been more of a man of action, so I know it's hard to get him and Amy together without deviating from something too much.

You however, made it work out nicely! I also LOVED the descriptiveness of the romantic scene in this chapter...

I was beginning to think that descriptive writers had become extinct! Love this story, really... can't wait to find out what Amy's gonna paint!
YiffyOne chapter 10 . 1/16/2006
Ok, we have Shadowness...

Kudos on an excellent portrayal of his characteristics, by the way... although I thought he harbored a tiny bit more respect for the pink hedgehog...

Then again, I'd probably be wrong, seeing as that was just a gut feeling I had when she said those things to him in SA2, and my intuition sucks.

Anyway, I've noticed one key factor that you're missing... Cream! Where is she...? Sorry, she's probably one of my favorite characters, and I just notice these things! I hope she'll be in future chapters!
YiffyOne chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
Ok... this was by FAR the best chapter I've read... I really REALLY like this one, star! So wonderful!

I especially like some of the things Knuckles said to Sonic... they were really insightful, and I took extra time to admire each and every one of them.

Also, this is one of the sweetest, cutest little lines I've ever read:

“What would life be like without having to fight Dr. Eggman? Dream the answer, Sonic, because dreams come true.” She watched him fall asleep and let a tear drop down onto their joined hands.

I LOVE it! Kay, I'm gonna read summore now.
YiffyOne chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
Cool! Go Amy! Girl power an' all that. I'm really starting to get into this!
YiffyOne chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
Hm! Nice plan, Amy.

Oh! If Eggman, with his supposed 300 IQ gets tricked by AMY ROSE, OMG... I can just imagine the look on his face!

Sonic: Hey Eggie, you got egg on yer face!

YiffyOne: Aren't you supposed to be deceased...?

Sonic: (sniffles and lays back down in the casket) I miss sega...
YiffyOne chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
You captured the strength of Amy in that chapter well, Star. Yes, the darkness of the 'what-ifs' can kill a person, over and over, until you just give up altogether.

Despite my suspicions, Amy didn't give up. And I know, deep down in my soul, that she really wouldn't.

Amy's character is rather simplistically complex... but I think you caught the more complex part of her in that portrayal well.
YiffyOne chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
OMG! Are you and Luv Shadow 14 obsessed with killing Sonic or what? O_O;;

Just kidding. I have a funny feeling that it's not going to be as simple as that in this little story :3

Nice review number, by the way, very impressive, considering these chapters are so bloody short! :D

But, I'm not the person to tell you how to write a story. Besides, I like it this way, I think. The less you write, the less the reviewer has to process at once... yes, that's quite smart. Why didn't I think of that?

Shadow: Maybe because your lazy ass hasn't read a story in weeks...?

YiffyOne: Shutcho mouf!

YiffyOne:Erh, don't mind him. _; I liked it, I really did, looking forward to clicking that little arrow key and reading more of it.
GamerChick10 chapter 22 . 1/15/2006
WOW Just WOW! This is great. I'm serioulsy on the edge of my seat reading this. PLEASE update soon. It's brilliant! I just hope Amy doesn't get killed. Think how bad poor Sonic will feel.
Dream-Crystals chapter 22 . 1/15/2006
OMG, PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE!
Kyoru-Sonamy Fan chapter 22 . 1/14/2006
omg omg omg *jumps up and down with excitement*

THE FINAL CHAPTER omg omg omg...i so cannot wait 4 it! i really hope sonic gets there in time to save amy...XD i just wanna know! plz update real soon!
AmyCoolz chapter 22 . 1/14/2006
OK, I'M BACK WITH MORE REVIEWS. YAY! WOW. I MEAN, WOW. HOLY CRAP. HOW THE HELL IS SHE GONNA BLOW THAT THING UP, EXACTLY? OH, WELL, GUESS WE'LL FIND OUT IN CHAPTER 22. RIGHT? RIGHT? OH, PLEASE TELL ME WE'LL FIND OUT. *SITS ON FLOOR, ROCKING BACK AND FORTH WITH THUMB IN MOUTH AND TEARS IN EYES* WE WILL FIND OUT, RIGHT? LOL ANYWAYS, I'M DONE NOW. KINDA HYPER STILL. STAYING UP TIL 4? IF U R, TELL ME. LOL SRRY, PROB ONLY WAY I'LL KNOW 4 SURE OR NOT... WELL GREAT JOB, ONCE AGAIN. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
k0m0d0-342 chapter 22 . 1/14/2006
..._;;

Sorry I haven't reviewed a whole bunch recently.

These last few chapters were great! THe drama is building up well to the ending and this is truely a great read! I'm eagerly awaiting to see the wonderful conclusion to a wonderful story. I just know that you won't let us down!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »