Reviews for Dreadzone: Final Cut
Nice
gf chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
you have terrible grammar
spikey devil chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
Now I have seen super awesome stuff before this story topped that
GreenEcoFreak chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
good story but its praxus and jak was in a prison but it did have a small dark eco lab
Matobar chapter 13 . 4/14/2009
Spelling. Spelling, spelling, spelling. Besides that, this is good. I like it!
shkkf chapter 13 . 11/17/2008
Lovely done!

I do hope to see the next chapter soon!
The Old Ghost chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
HUMOR, DRAMA! SPORTS DRINKS! ALL HERE ON THE BEST SHOW IN THE GALIXY! (this should speek for itself XD i love this its so cool, best R&C ff ive read in a wile!
master of cheese graters chapter 13 . 7/19/2008
I realize this may be a bit much to ask, but there are at least two things I want to see in this story before it ends.

I know neither of them were in Deadlocked, but could you please bring in the Plasma Storm and maybe Giant Clank?
master of cheese graters chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
So far, a pretty good story, but there are some problems with the way you use the spelling for some of the words.

'Hay' is a form of wheat, yet you use it instead of 'Hey' which is a way to address someone.

'Hear' is a present-tense form of one of the five human senses. Why you use it in the place of 'Here', which is an adjective to describe one's current location, is beyond me.

'Mettle' is part of an expression. 'Metal' on the other hand, is a hard, shiny substance.

please fix those word uses, as they are very awkward to read when used so incorrectly.

P.S. When a new person begins speaking, it's supposed to begin a new paragraph.

Glad I could help.
CrayCraySebastian chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
I loved this chapter, it had so much action. I was glad that you made sure that Ratchet wasn't one hundred percent sure at being tossed at the end. (THAT'S SO LIKE RATCHET!) Anyhow, I also like how Vox coughed something that soundid like HYDRO GIRL when he was complaining about some of the hereos being cuaght crying and whining. Anyhow, awsome chapter!
CrayCraySebastian chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
That was a really good chapter. I do so enjoy reading this story because it captures the pain and realism of what Dreadzone should have been. Heck, sometimes I wish Insomniac could read it! Anyway, this chapter made me think of what war must be like for young soldiers, except that they have an annoying little rodent hanging with them. My favorite part was probably the end though, I just love how, through all that trouble and a long hard day of killing, Clank simply ordered the base to explode. That really reminded me of the Ratchet and Clank way. Hope to read your next chapter soon. )
Tasmanian Tiger 221 chapter 13 . 5/16/2008
Hilarious, simply hilarious. I've been a fan of the series for a wihle but never reviewed for some reason. I love the twists you put into the story. On the technical side though, be sure to run a spellcheck and make sure you have the right forms of words.
CrayCraySebastian chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
That was a very good chapter. I know you were worried about it not being action packed, but you were right it was totally necessary. Any good story can't be all action all the time, even if it is adventurous. There always has to be some kind of chapter in between all that action that gives the readers time to rest( just like are fellow heroes!). It's also good to have chapters like these so you can have character building. Charactr building is key, especially in a crossover. And with people like Jak, Daxter, Ratchet, and Clank in the same story together, you need GOOD character building.
CrayCraySebastian chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
I really love this chapter it was so action packed! I felt so sypathetic for the Blue Yonder when he couldn't reach the platform and was burned alive. That text certainly expressed the sickness of Dreadzone in a way that Insomniac couldn't. Thanks so much for the thrill!
CrayCraySebastian chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Ha! So far I'm loving this story! I'm a huge mega fan of Ratchet and Clank, and I am definantly into Jak and Daxter. And I'm so happy that you have made your own story remake on Ratchet Deadlocked, I was dissapointed that I couldn't see more out of that game. Anyhow, this is REALLY good for a first time fanfic, probably the best of read!