Reviews for Return To My Roots
Mayou B. Well chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Awesome, I loved your story keep writing! You caught Rei's personality perfectly, it was so interesting and the outline was great! Anyway, keep up the good work!
Kurosai chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
Please UPDATE!

FireyFlames chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
Rena H.M chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
Good Up-date. I can tell you know Rei well. You write her very well. I hope Mako-chan will be happy to find out Rei is going to be near her for the holidays. I cant wait to read more...I just love Rei Fics.
Hnub chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
hahahahaha funnie how u said she got a high pay job but okie just update soon.
Rei Minamino chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
Is this a Rei/Ryou story? Is it? IS IT! I LOVE THEM! I LOVE YOU! n_n

Nice chapter, poor Rei, has to deal with the icky motel and ruined boots...poor boots...
Firenze chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
interesting.. great great. i cannot wait for the next chapter.
trp0522 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Interesting fic so far, though personality I believe it might have been out of character for Rei to sell the Shirne.
SachikoisGreato chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
i like your story a lot so hurry up and update and also update "Strange Proposal" now because its been a long time please!)))
mina chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
i like, no 'love' your story, u got to update soon, hahahaha i love every story that got rei in there. :)

update soon! than email me back okie!
mystlady chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Woah, its so weird seeing Rei this way being depressed and all. I thought her politican father would take her in but I guess not. It sounds a great beginning. :D
Rena H.M chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
*giggles* I like. That phone converstion was funny. I enjoyed it.
Miss H007 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
You know this would be the first time actually reading a Rei centered yugioh fic and I absolutely adore it! The characterization of Rei perfect with a bit of angst showing how much she had lost and the sorrow she is containing in herself with being the strong one after her grandfather passed away even going to the extremes of selling the temple.

Makes me want to hug her and tell her everything will be okay.

So original. I actually likes. Keep going! Update soon. And thanks for the nice reviews
ReiAyane chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
What do you mean you thought that people wouldn't like it? So far it seems really good to me!