Reviews for Reflection
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 11 . 2/6
When will you update next?
nobody's angel love chapter 11 . 1/8
NOOOOO please continue please...
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
UPDATE ALREADY
Amria 1990 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
i laughed when Sirius said taping butterflies, then blurted out the truth XD
Elis1412 chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
I'm glad Ron is okay with it! I like it better when he's not made out to be a bad guy.
Asher chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
Please please please continue this story. It has such a good plotline and I wanna keep reading.
Ekphrasys chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Oh my god! poor little Siri kick out without a little-tiny-bit explanation it's so mean :(... niark niark niark can't wait to read the next chapter...
Like we say in my country, "Bon courage pour la suite!" it's great.

Nota Bene: sorry for the possible mistake i'm still learning.
1xlottiex1 chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
Are you still alive?
Asher chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
Waiting for another chappie love! This is much cuter than i thought it would be and im addicted. But im suffering from withdrawal symptoms!
Drarry 4evar chapter 11 . 4/15/2012

-cry
ManniaOnna11OtakuHpFan chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
3 this fic !
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
poor Siri /3 :'( i wonder what Remy is up to... ooh that scene in the bedroom w/ Harry and James ;) i wonder whats gonna happen when Harry finds out Draco used him...someone's gonna be pissed *cough* James *cough* Ron *cough* ;D plz update soon :)
Tobias Kami chapter 11 . 1/4/2012
I just stumbled upon your story yesterday. It's well written, the plot is developing slowly, but with all the issues that I would expect from this kind of pairing. I know it's been a few years, and that you probably have moved past it, but... Update soon? Please? I'll be waiting for the rest of this. :)
xxRezxx chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
hey i love your story it is so amazing and i can't wait to see what happens between all of the characters!so pleas please update soon.