Reviews for Honor's Solution
fanka77 chapter 8 . 3/23
Darn! Where is the rest of it! It's too good to be left without a proper ending!
Anna chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
It's such a long time since you wrote any of this that I don't suppose you will go back to it now but I really, really wish you would! I just love the intensity of it. Jack, Daniel and Sam are so well drawn and there us so much of a head-fic feel to your writing along with all the action and the real nitty gritty... Please, please, please finish it, or write a quick epilogue explaining what you were planning without actually writing it properly...please?
Odonata Epiprocta chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
I know this was updated about 5 years ago so the chance of me getting a reply (or new chapter) are slim to nothing but...gah! This is brilliant writing and the story isn't finished! It has great characterisation, awesome set-up and I'm hooked. But it just ends at chapter 8. It feels like we're just getting to the middle really. So I'm not even just looking for an ending, I'm looking for the rest. If you're still out there, I hope one day you finish this.
gail19 chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
I'm not gonna worry about this because Daniel will overcome. I have faith.
jendel chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
Just came back to re-read this. Bits probably my favorite unfinished sg1 fanfic. I just love seeing the team interact outside of the ago universe & I neeeeed to know what happens next. Hope one day I come back to read it & it's magically continued.
Iara chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
I know this story hasn't been updated in forever, but your rather recent update to your profile is giving me hope. Is there any possible way we could bribe you to finish this story? Because it's brilliant and it ends at such a mean place. I'm not sure what is going on with Daniel, but I'm dying to find out. And what about the situation Sam is currently in? Oh the tension!
Anna chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Ok, so here's the thing, I haven't read a fic I have enjoyed as much as this for a very long time indeed. Carter is absolutely my favourite character and I love the way you write inside her head. The other thing that you do so well is the outside world looking in on SG1 and just not quite getting it. It's so very well written. You don't skimp on the extra characters which just gives all the more weight to your story. I practically had a seizure when I realised this story wasn't finished. If I thought I was good enough I would finish it myself but I just don't have your understanding of your extended cast. I know you probably won't ever go back to this now but I can't help but be sorry that's I will never know how Sam gets out of her very tricky situation and ends it all in triumph! Thanks for some superb writing anyway!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
i wish this great story could be continued. fresh story, good characterizations.
kahuna chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Well, like pretty much every other recent reviewer, I would sure LOVE to see more of this riveting tale as well as the promised Hellbringers.

Maybe you should contact Fandemonium ... I think you're a good writer with good ideas.
Sonic Serendipity chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
This story is so beautiful omfg. Everyone kicking ass and taking names. You know how much I love stories like this? ㅠㅠ A lot, that's how much.

I'm gonna look around to see if this was updated elsewhere, but hey, if you ever feel like finishing it I will be there with bells on 8)
bec chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Love it. I like reading about SG1 on missions on Earth with regular military and the tension and conflicts between them.I love when the team proves themselves, especially Daniel and Sam. But we need THE REST OF THE STORY. Please finish it, it is ok that it has been a few years. We just want to read how this all turns out.
wenywen chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
I still come back and check on this story from time to time, hoping for an update. I haven't found anything else like it.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
This is spectacular. I hope you find the time to finish it.
sci-figirly chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
All I want for Xmas is for you to continue this wonderful story. Please?
Daughter of Jehova chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Heh, heh. Poor Daniel. No coffee and no Sam to translate strange military. But the ones I'm really sorry for are the guys trying to 'train' him. At first they think he's a duck, they can handle ducks. No such luck. So now they think he's a coyote, eh, not quite. But close. Betcha they'd be really surprised if they knew he was contemplating killing everybody just so he can get this over with and get some coffee.

Jack, Jack, why do you torment the poor men so? It's not nice to turn Daniel and Sam loose on poor, innocent, helpless soldiers. They make mincemeat of soldiers who don't know how to handle them right.(With lots and lots of coffee and chocolate.)

Are you still writing this story? And could you recommend any SG-1 interacting with the real world and world's reactions to them stories? I like those but I can never find any.