Reviews for CrossTown Traffic
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
It does seem like a cool idea, but it's really confusing! I don't get it
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
LMAO That was hilarious! And gives me ideas for when my daughter's boyfriend is meeting her dad and I for the first time! Not that I have children yet or a boyfriend but I can dream! :)

Thanks for sharing!
iheartdrummers chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Ha this was so random. I love it
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Ha, that was funny!
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
it is really weird to se that of the two of them but the fact that they did it to their future son-in-law is what made it grand.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Oh, I love this. It made me cackle quite a bit!
Hermy WonWon chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
LOL... that was really funny! I loved seeing a lighter side of Hermione ... a tattoo and smoking a joint? Where'd she learn to roll like that? I guess living with Ron would have loosened her up of the years. Oh and the nicknames where hilarious! Rusty and Janis... too funny.

It seemed like a typical Weasley initiation. Taking the piss out of the poor boy ;) I guess it would ease into the whole "my whole family are witches and wizards".

I didn't really notice that there wasn't much amusing and nice to read something light-hearted from you. (I started with a few of your more intense stories).

BTW: I liked the whole ambiguity of the story. The little hints as to the true identity of the 'hippies' were great!
carrie granger chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
so, who were the couple in the ford anglia? i realize the rusty hair and the ford anglia mean they had to be in some way connected to the weasleys, but i don't recognize any of the names or discriptions...
Mayhem Managed chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Clever. I had to read it a couple times, but it's really quite funny. I do wonder how much of Ron & Hermione's "stoner" persona is faked and how much is postwar flaking out . . .
laura chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
i liked this one but i really wish that it was not a one shot and that you would expand on this a little! The first one of your fics that i read was timeless and from then on i was hooked it made me cry so hard and my dad was watching tv as i was trying not to cry and then he was like y the hell are you crying and it was hard to explain i love your writing and your ideas i just thought that i would let you know and now i am done gushing!
The Steppy One chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Genius, just genius. I don't think anything else needs to be said. Really unhelpful review, sorry! lol

~Step~ ;)
Latanya Kassidy chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
lol, that was hilarious! Somehow I must have missed this fic before cuz I don't remember it. The last line is classic. I love how Shaun names his inlaws (I'm guessing they are Ron and Hermione?). It makes me wonder if he'll continue calling them Rusty and Janis after the wedding. I think you should definately enter this in the contest. It was quirky but very well written. It snagged my attention from the very beginning. I did notice one minor error:

"He is eyes were wide" but that is easily fixed. I really enjoyed this!

~L.K.
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Wow! Amazing! At first I was confused and thought I had the wrong catogory! But then the anglia returned! I love the cop, didn't he notice that they were stoned though? I love the nicknames too! I haven't read any of your other sotries but I like the lack of diaologe in this story, the descpition was great. How did the get the anglia back? Also I assume it was Ron and Hermione? I hope her tatto was fake! I can't see her with a tattoo or stoned for that matter! Never mind this was one of the best (and weirdest) stories i have read. Brilliant! Well done!
Wizard-school-dropout chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
The descriptions were great, especially the part about the cop, although I don't know why he didn't arrest them or at least ask for a driver's license. Maybe British cops don't care about driving stoned. I was very confused why whichever Weasley couple it was (I assume Ron/Hermione, since you seem fascinated by him) were smoking pot and never talked to their future son-in-law? What were they looking for in him? Funny none the less.
jocap chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
*picks shari up the foor.* Yes I am reviewing an old one. I'm not even sure I read it the first time.

I'm hoping that this is Hermione and Ron. (but knowing you it could be penny and percy!) Hermione with the "mousy wavy hair veiled her head and shoulders, a tattoo of a grey dove on her shoulder...Janis Joplin." and Ron checking out his future sil. "old hippy had a bit of a paunch" Please tell me this is magiced."Rusty looked back at the road ahead as if remembering that he should be showing it more than just a passing interest." Of course he doesn't need to look at the road...it's THE Anglia!

"“I have no idea what you’re talking about Shaun," she looked a little guilty though, "Come inside…I’ve got a lot of explaining to do.”" That was the best line.

I really do like this story. It's original and fresh. (and It's making me write a long review!"

I'm cruious to find out what happens next...which is always a good thing. and you do love to give yourself a good challenge. I know...I know. *she yells while running away real fast*

Rusty can give Shaun of the dead crabs! (magically...get your mind out of the smut!)