Reviews for CrossTown Traffic
pollo chapter 1 . 6/21
This is hilarious!XD

I can only imagine Shaun's face but really I always wondered how the wizards and witches tell their muggle partner about their magical nature and such.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
It does seem like a cool idea, but it's really confusing! I don't get it
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
LMAO That was hilarious! And gives me ideas for when my daughter's boyfriend is meeting her dad and I for the first time! Not that I have children yet or a boyfriend but I can dream! :)

Thanks for sharing!
iheartdrummers chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Ha this was so random. I love it
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Ha, that was funny!
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
it is really weird to se that of the two of them but the fact that they did it to their future son-in-law is what made it grand.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Oh, I love this. It made me cackle quite a bit!
Hermy WonWon chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
LOL... that was really funny! I loved seeing a lighter side of Hermione ... a tattoo and smoking a joint? Where'd she learn to roll like that? I guess living with Ron would have loosened her up of the years. Oh and the nicknames where hilarious! Rusty and Janis... too funny.

It seemed like a typical Weasley initiation. Taking the piss out of the poor boy ;) I guess it would ease into the whole "my whole family are witches and wizards".

I didn't really notice that there wasn't much amusing and nice to read something light-hearted from you. (I started with a few of your more intense stories).

BTW: I liked the whole ambiguity of the story. The little hints as to the true identity of the 'hippies' were great!
carrie granger chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
so, who were the couple in the ford anglia? i realize the rusty hair and the ford anglia mean they had to be in some way connected to the weasleys, but i don't recognize any of the names or discriptions...
Mayhem Managed chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Clever. I had to read it a couple times, but it's really quite funny. I do wonder how much of Ron & Hermione's "stoner" persona is faked and how much is postwar flaking out . . .
laura chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
i liked this one but i really wish that it was not a one shot and that you would expand on this a little! The first one of your fics that i read was timeless and from then on i was hooked it made me cry so hard and my dad was watching tv as i was trying not to cry and then he was like y the hell are you crying and it was hard to explain i love your writing and your ideas i just thought that i would let you know and now i am done gushing!
The Steppy One chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Genius, just genius. I don't think anything else needs to be said. Really unhelpful review, sorry! lol

~Step~ ;)
Latanya Kassidy chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
lol, that was hilarious! Somehow I must have missed this fic before cuz I don't remember it. The last line is classic. I love how Shaun names his inlaws (I'm guessing they are Ron and Hermione?). It makes me wonder if he'll continue calling them Rusty and Janis after the wedding. I think you should definately enter this in the contest. It was quirky but very well written. It snagged my attention from the very beginning. I did notice one minor error:

"He is eyes were wide" but that is easily fixed. I really enjoyed this!

~L.K.
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Wow! Amazing! At first I was confused and thought I had the wrong catogory! But then the anglia returned! I love the cop, didn't he notice that they were stoned though? I love the nicknames too! I haven't read any of your other sotries but I like the lack of diaologe in this story, the descpition was great. How did the get the anglia back? Also I assume it was Ron and Hermione? I hope her tatto was fake! I can't see her with a tattoo or stoned for that matter! Never mind this was one of the best (and weirdest) stories i have read. Brilliant! Well done!
Wizard-school-dropout chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
The descriptions were great, especially the part about the cop, although I don't know why he didn't arrest them or at least ask for a driver's license. Maybe British cops don't care about driving stoned. I was very confused why whichever Weasley couple it was (I assume Ron/Hermione, since you seem fascinated by him) were smoking pot and never talked to their future son-in-law? What were they looking for in him? Funny none the less.