Reviews for Her Smile
KXTfan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
aww this was soo sweet! would it be too much if I asked you to continue writing fluffy moments? I loved thiss you know.. I just love kenshinxtomoe fics they're great! but there aren't many.. in my opinion tomoe was kenshin's first and true love... he'll never forget her..

anyway, back to my review.. awesome story! loved how you kept them both in character!
Kaiya Sara chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
So good!I loved it!
Sin chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
so how did tomoe ressurect? and is kenji supposed to be her child? this is really unclear. oh well pointless fluff
kwangmablade chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
that was great! you have no idea how happy i am to read a fic where Tomoe is alive and Kenshin still loves her unlike others. I am so sick of authors writing great ideas to bring Tomoe back and then ruining them by killing Tomoe again and having him fall in love with Kaoru. It annoys me!

anyways sorry about that, i just wanted to say that this was great and i hope you try another longer one like this
matchynishi chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Hey, this isn't crap! It's pretty good - I think Tomoe might have had these insecurities if she had survived and met Kaoru later on... I liked it! :)

...and you're right, there aren't very many K/T fics here. The pairing's one of my all-time faves, too. *sighs sadly*
Peacebunnie chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I like this AU. The situation seems very much what would happen if they all were to meet. Oh, and the one line "How could she tell him if he loved another woman?" I think you mean ask, not tell. Just thought you might want to fix that. Otherwise, fab!
iamfaraway chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
AWW! Cute fluffy moment! Awesome, I loved this. _ Very sweet.