Reviews for The Once and Future Phantom
So good!
mem chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
good story
Amber Pegasus chapter 11 . 7/9/2008
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up.
Autumn Wonderland chapter 11 . 2/29/2008
This was a cool story.I like it!
fanfictionfan123 chapter 6 . 12/24/2006
Stop cueing his theme song please!

I get it!

We get the point.
Korzak chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
I would like to suggest that you call the sword technique ether "Phantom Blade" or "Ecto sword". You don't have to, obviosly, they are just ideas that I am tossing out there.
CeyStone Comet and Lil D Va chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
FAB!I love it so far. tick and tock are great. Dan's out? RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! I love Dan fics. anyways good fic, whell written
DPRRluvJ13 chapter 11 . 7/24/2006
Hi! It's me again! Okay, I can't log in on my computer, but I can on Mariya's, my friend's, computer. Don't know why, but oh well! Anyway, I beg you to review! We're desperate as heck! Anyway, please please please PLEASE review our story!

Random Quote: PLUMS ARE POWER!-Alex
DPRRluvJ13 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Good story, although you couldv'e done better without all the cussing, I just HATE cussing! Sorry, I just do! Anyway, you're a good writter and very funny. By the way, I've seen your deviantart and youtube stuff, it's good. And I don't know WHY I'm writting this, but WAY DOES EVERYONE THINK DANNY AND SAM SHOULD BE TOGETHER? IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY! AND I'M ALREADY PRETTY CRAZY TO START WITH! Sorry! Anyway, I can't update or anything because fanfiction won't let me update, but I have a story on here called Hates and Dates, I was hoping you could read it and review it. Me and my friend who wrote it with me would like that! Anyway, BYE! And save Danny Phantom!
Graces of the Child chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
DUDE, YOU ROCK! Sorry, I usually begin reviews like that. And now I have that outta my system. :D

I reveiwed this chapter, because I absolutely LOVED the letter from Dan to April. It was so hilarious, my brother and sister were looking at me weirdly, I was laughing so hard! I'm watching TUE (The Ultimate Enemy, fyi) right now also! Double bonus!

I, too, also create a next-generation character (though, thankfully, she isn't Sam's daughter as well!). Which is why I was immediately drawn to this one. I'm gonna keep reading, but this is awesome so far!

Stay awesome, and keep writing!

Justina Bubbles chapter 11 . 4/13/2006
Hey there! You have written a great story - unique and with the show's characters being in character and your original characters being unique. I especially loved how you set up each chapter as if it were an episode of Danny Phantom, with the short introduction and the like. Keep up the good work!
Lavender Vulpix chapter 11 . 3/27/2006
I like it. This a a darker story. I've never seen anything like it. I rate it 13/10!
GhostAnn chapter 11 . 3/27/2006
Awsome story! It was fun to read! I liked the way you did it! Though some things were lacking I can definatly say it was one of the best I've read! I really injoyed the oc's and think you potraid the charicters well! Some times they were more in charicter than others but who can recreate the real thing? This is definatly one of my favorits!
coolmarauders chapter 11 . 3/27/2006
April was so cool! And Older Danny sounds even more hot than regular Danny...Oh...But you didn't need to know that...

Thanks a bunch for writing such an awesome story. A lot of stories involving Dan Phantom's return turn out to be crappy, but this was really good!

Moony of CM (coolmarauders)
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 11 . 3/27/2006
Wahoo! I got mentioned! Great story!