Reviews for A Wretched Existence
heredia chapter 1 . 3/21
you catched idea of anime very well
Her Diary chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
sad as hell... I LUV IT! D
Ultimate-Diclonious chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Aww, I feel sorry for Lucy. Good thing Kouta came around at that point in the story. That was really good, considering the fact that you threw in Lucy's discovery and all, I couldn't see any problems with grammar nor spelling. This is defiantly one good of an angst.
Dr. Acula -Calvin chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Wow I remember that part. I loved the way you added so much more detail than the anime did. I think you should write more often. (btw i loved how everyone died specially the first boy. his body just "exploded")
FreshMeat chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Kat-chan...(sniff) that was so sad...(sniff) almost as sad as the fact I waited this long to read it and review it...

Please forgive me! It was so beautiful and touching...

You are really a great writer. Want you to know I respect your abilities, You have really improved over your old Kingdom Hearts story I reviewed.
LaniZion chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I am so sorry I wasn't able to review this earlier. I really am. Gomen nasai!

Ah, a look into the tragic turn in Lucy's already painful life. The title fits it, though I highly doubt that Lucy's a wretched thing. This fic clearly highlights that...though Lucy going about and killing wasn't exactly the best of things. But I still love her the same. I like it.
FirstXeNOCiDE chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
So *sniff* depressing. Great collection of 4 mini episodes of Lucy's childhood, every story building on her hatred towards the growths on top of her head and towards the so called 'humans' she encountered.
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
You reviewed mine, so I decided toreview one of yours. This was so sad...you portrayed Lucy's feelings all too well in this little drabble. Well done o
Starry McNight chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Sad, but good. Love it!
Koyuki 14 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
*Sigh* Elfen Lied...not my most favorite subject to talk about, read about or watch (as you already know..)

but this fic was very good. You were right, you're writing style has greatly improved! BONZAI!

You should already know about the small typing mistakes you made so besides that the story was extremely(spelled that wrong _)depressing...yet enjoyable

Keep up the good work (but with a different subject,onigashimasu!)

Koyuki
valkan chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Very. Very. good. So comes another great addition to the Elfen Lied section. A word though: This is a huge spoiler for anyone else.

Lucy's real name is Keade.

END SPOILER

Anyways, keep up the good work.