Reviews for Bloodmarrow
twisterblake chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
hey great chapter update until complete
twisterblake chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
hey great chapter update until completed
phantom-jedi1 chapter 10 . 6/25/2007
That's a horrible, terrible, cliffhanger! I do hope you write more soon.

Kudos for pulling off the emergency medical scene, by the way. That's not easy to do!

Phantom Jedi
Khaleesi's Fyre chapter 10 . 6/25/2007
O! This is a very interesting story you have going here! I'm almost tempted to say that I hope Luke's transplant dosen't work, and that he turns into a werewolf or whatever, just to see what would happen. But then again, I love Luke to much to be that cruel. PLEASE DON'T LET LUKE DIE! Please update ASAP!
twisterblake chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
hey great chapter update until completed
ILDV chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Mireille chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Part 1 -2

ello :)

I know I'm late, sorry... I'm only now starting to catch up with some of the fics that I had saved for later reading...

Part 1 was very worrying, the ending a real cliffhanger (horray for catching up ;P), but part 2, whoa... intense, suspenseful... delightful!

Off to read part 3 now :)

Sorry about the late reply... I'm really sorry that I missed out on this when you were posting it because it truly is an excellent story, extremely well written and characterized.

I love to see Obi-Wan dealing with Vader as best as he can under the circumstances :)

Oh wow... the suspense intensifies... will he or won't be all right... Oh, I have the urge to peek ahead and know right now... I really do :) But I will hold myself in check and read it one part at a time, enjoying it to the fullest :)

I absolutely loved how you illustrated the true impact of Luke's appearance in Vader's life; so many little things suddenly become important for him... He won't be able to hold on to his darkness forever in these conditions, will he ;P

And now, a prisoner has tried to commit suicide... Might it be Obi-Wan?.. Can't wait to find out :)

4:Whoa, Benny dropped a bomb on his former Padawan didn't he ;P Loved how you brought those two together at this point in time and with Vader starting 'feeling' again :) What a mix of emotions we have there :) Awesome :)

5: Nice father/son moment. I loved all the allusions that Vader made about what we know happened in the classics :)

6: Oh, I hope he'll be all right... please, let them be all right... Loved 'daddy' Vader :)

Please, dear, I've noticed that this story is not finished yet; please, promise that you'll finish it :) reassure me that you've been working on it off-line and that the conclusion is coming when you'll be finished, please? :)

Keep up the great work (on that one and on Penpals, by the way ;P

Mireille X
reader chapter 10 . 3/9/2006
So, any hope of getting more of this?
insanechildfanfic chapter 10 . 2/17/2006
poor Vader
Lady MR1 chapter 10 . 2/14/2006
The plot thickens... Well, I'm very curious as to how the disease came about and if Obi-wan can be saved, and when Leia will finally learn the truth of her biological father identity... Well, if not this story do update one of your other ones please. _
Sunflower chapter 10 . 2/4/2006
I love this story and I have enjoyed reading every bit of it. I am really looking forward to your update. More please.
Carrie chapter 10 . 1/28/2006
So when are we going to get an update on this? Sometime soon I hope! You're stories are great and this one needs an ending!
Crowded Mind chapter 10 . 1/24/2006
This story is very interesting and i havent read one like it before. Things arnt looking good for obi-wan...and i shudder to think what would happen if the disease was let loose... very very bad! cant wait to read more!
Vionesse chapter 10 . 1/21/2006
Please update soon.
Fireline chapter 10 . 1/11/2006
I have to say that the first thing I though of was "rakghoul". The creatures in the undercity of Taris in KotOR that spread the rakghoul disease though bites. Of course, that change only takes about an hour. Still, it's very creepy. Poor Obi-Wan! Will Vader find a donor for him? How far gone is he? Is Sidious behind it? A good read and I hope for more of the story soon.
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »