Reviews for Bloodmarrow
SamDeanLove chapter 10 . 1/10/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
chokini chapter 10 . 1/9/2006
Please, update soon! I really love your story, its so well written!
forceflow46 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
update soon please

forceflow46 chapter 10 . 1/7/2006
oh please update son its been FAR to LLONNG

Redleef chapter 10 . 12/24/2005
loner...loner loner!
CodeLyoko chapter 10 . 12/22/2005
*is on the edge of her seat* Oh man so intresting!
For You Blue chapter 10 . 12/22/2005
wow! Please go on! :)
Tankred chapter 10 . 12/22/2005
I think Obi-Wan is acting a bit arrogant, where's the calm, calculating Jedi I knew?
forceflow46 chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
ohh i cant wait for more sounds like obi is only somewhat in control of the pathogen i was kinda hoping ani would say yes but at least hes learning to resist temptation. maybe leia will be the last one tested and turn out to be a suitable donor?

DarthGladiator45 chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
This is getting intense. . .
ILUVZIM chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
Woah, that would so freak me out! I don’t know how much time I have before I go crazy and kill someone…

Now that is scary! Please update soon okee day!
Busanda chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
I love it - Darth Vader, detective.

You have a really great story here, and I'm enjoying it very much. Thank you.
Darth Squishy chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
*holds breadth*
Alexis Steele chapter 9 . 12/19/2005
Hmm, let's examine the facts as they appear right now. Obi-Wan: feels younger than he has in years, increased senses of smell, hearing and sight. Can hear a person's heart beating. Is growing extremely long finger-nails, almost claw-like, and has decidedly pointed teeth... OMG! He's turning into a vampire! And he wants Anakin to join him! Dude, do it. Those two could suck on me ALL day... erm, disregard that ;)

Anyway, great suspense adding up to the end of the chapter. What will Vader decide?
kirallie chapter 9 . 12/19/2005
He better not say yes! Luke doesn't have any bonemarrow to spare! Hope they find a match for Obi before it's too late!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »