Reviews for Bloodmarrow
DarthGladiator45 chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
Oh, brother! I really hate cliff hangers, an excellent beginning though. Looking forward to reading more. How's the update on PenPals coming?
Darth Squishy chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
*gasp* i think i could die of suspence! this story is so good! hurry! luke! dont die! i mean, vader's suffered enough losses already so, dun die...or else...
Lisel chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
Whoah! Is Luke all vampire-ish now with healing powers? I'm really starting to wonder what side he's gonna be on...Vader won't leave him now but Luke is far too innocent to join the Dark Side too so...? The suspense is juicy though and it's getting more and more interesting. It's also getting more smarmy. I love how you gto Darth Vader into overprotective-mode: the pacing, constant worry, the need to kill _ I'm glad you had updated so soon - keep up the fabuloso work
ILUVZIM chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
poor luke. poor vader. I hope it turns out right for them. :(
Hieiko chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
Whoa! More intriguing...
alexceasar chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
This is a very interesting begining. Descriptions are good, so are characterizations so far. You set the mood very nicely.
Lisel chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Not to sound cruel or anything but I really want Obi-Wan dispatched so Luke and Vader have 'alone' time to bond as father and son _ Could you please have Vader dismiss Obi-Wan? And somehow have the Emperor stay out of the way? I know it's idealistic of me to ask for all this but it would be sweet if nothing interfered. Anywhoo, please update soon- you have got one hell of a fic on your hands and I'm sure it's gonna make out to be a great series. I'm seriously loving it so far! :)
Captain Starseeker chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
GAH! hurry up and write the next chapter! I CAN'T WAIT to read more! you've got me so excited and i can't stop bouncing on my chair!

It was a great start to a great fic, and i can't wait to find out vader reaction to his son being alive... well... for now, i guess you could say. I think he's gunna be happy then pretty pissed off at obi-wan!

Please write more soon! I'll be back to review once you update.

C.S
Akeera chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
*suspensefull music plays* o I can't wait to see how this plays out!
Amylion chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Want more!
Darth Squishy chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
AH! too much suspense! update quickly soon please? i beg you! hurry! and vader, dont you dare hurt obiwan. anyways, hurry with the updates!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Ah! Stunner of a cliffhanger...
Inscribson Mathaeus Riddle chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
GAH, you evil, evil person! Please update soon, please? Such a cliffhanger!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Hi. This is becoming quite intresting. I like it. Please update soon.

May the Force be with you,

Syl