Reviews for The Last Glass Ceiling
karistasogare chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
PLEASE finish this!
ti83 chapter 11 . 9/23/2009
liked this one so far. do you plan on finishing it?
yulsh chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
I just found your story and have to say this must be one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. I don't know if you still write fanfic but if you do, PLEASE come back to this one and complete it, this cliffhanger is KILLING me! And the subject is all too present in our lives today, too...

I need to know the ending...

Thanks for putting this one up!
Jump Highly chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
You're not truly going to stop there, are you? I mean, you have stopped there, clearly. But could you...start again? Please? Or email me and let me in on the secret? Otherwise I'm going to have to comb the story again to get the answer, and then even if I do get it, I'd never get it confirmed, and that's just tragic. This is a fantastic story, truly fantastic, and...please?
Shadowgirl119 chapter 11 . 3/18/2009
You should really finish this story. Its really good and I want to know what happens.
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
Great story! I really find it interesting that you're discussing the topic of enhanced humans and considering the ethical consequences and possible injustices. I can't wait to read more.

G.S.1307
Scifigrocerygal chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
Wow, Great story! I really like how you are focusing on Tom's growth as a responsible member of society, also how you draw parallels between Seven and the Augments.

I can't wait for the next chapter, keep writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
Great update! I think I might have figured out what track you are on, but don't wanna be a spoiler. Very suspenseful. Can't wait for an update. Happy writing!
LZ chapter 10 . 3/26/2008
I really liked this story except for what seems to be the obligatory slap at the United States and discrimination regarding Harry and his ancestry. As if the United States was the only country to restrict immigration. As if other countries TODAY don't restrict immigration. After all, how many Ethiopians do you see in China? How many Chinese do you see in Mexico?

Sorry but I guess I've just about had it with political correctness these days.
hi chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
Continue! I must know what happens!
Lauren Hedgehog chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
Yay! A wonderful update. I'm so glad the muse is back ;)
Aislinn Carter chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
oh no! i read all eleven chapters in one shot and you leave me hanging like that? update soon please!
sernity1806 chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
I hate you! JK. Let me guess she is somewhat related to the proto-klingon? Hm!
eScapefreak chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
Firstly, Argh! You and your cliff-hanger endings! I hope you have nearly finished the next chapter, I don't think I could wait another 15 months!

We missed you! I got a bit excited when I got the story alert; I yelled in the ear of the person I was talking to on the phone then proceeded to tell her your life story (well the little I know of it), tell them all about your stories and my reviews of such! So glad to see you back!

On a sociological/anthropological point, good to see pizza still comes in boxes and soda in cans even in the age of the replicator! And though they must know how bad they are for them, the Defence Team are still wolfing down the donuts by the dozen!

"She sat up ruler-straight by the screen, waiting for a chance to further organize the list." Seven almost sounds excited here!As I read on I believe she IS actually excited by her part in Kessel's defence. What a great aspect in her development as a human being, something to be (in her own way) passionate about.

Tom seems to believe that his defence of Erika is what Starfleet and the Federation are really about - inclusion for everyone. He seems so much stronger with a cause behind him. But just what is the idea he thinks is going to win the case for them? It is great to see Tom coming to the front, in more ways than one.

As usual I am waiting patiently (i only sent you one email in 15 months) for the next chapter... Or another chapter of the Way of the Officer.
Raymond Monaghan chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
I've read this again for the first time in 18 months and I still think it's one of the best stories i've read so far on here. Great to see Tom Paris being the good guy for a change, lot of people love to drag him through the mud for some reason or another.

Hope you can finish this story, it would be a real shame if it was left. Keep up the great work!