Reviews for They knew it all along
Hermione Hawthorne chapter 1 . 4/5
Every sentence can become a new and touching story! You are amazing! I love this cute little things!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Great story
S chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Sweeeeet!
scarlet letters in the snow chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Very good:)
little-hina chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
To keep it short: sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Too freaking adorable. I can totally see this happening. ShikaIno are that secretly crazy, outwardly already-married type of people who are made for each other :).
kandita chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Awwwww! Sweet just sweet
Cheerful Regression chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Holy shmick! That's adorable and all sorts of awesome! :)

I love the parallelisms without the boringness of utter repetition. The characterizations were fantastic and the ending was to die for.

Thank you for sharing!

-CR
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
if only. Indeed, if only.
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
your story is great, i just love it. anyways, this to ask for your permission. i want to write a story with nejiten as pairing with the same plot. well, not exactly the same. i'll be very glad if you allow me because it is my first fanfic and you really inspired me. i was unable to PM you, you probably disabled the feature. so in anycase please let me know. i'll be very eagerly waiting for your answer. :)
Random Reader chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I read this again after a long time and I still love it! Shikamaru and Ino were captured perfectly in a few sentences. I really wish they were together in the manga )
AlmightySteelShoe chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Aww, that's cute! )
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This describe them just perfect. It was sweet and it leaves a light feelings in the reader (me). Great job. Please keep writing ShikaIno. ]
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This one shot is beautifully written. I like it's simplicity and sweetness too. The humanity you put to the two shinobi is tangible.

The matter of fact way it's written makes it plausible that this is the way it is and should be. Thanks for sharing.
link55-06 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
It's so cute. Actions tell louder than words after all.