Reviews for A Breakdown of Years
OhtarIstar666 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
These were really good. I enjoyed them a lot.
Windyfontaine chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
Hi, so can I review this months and months late and say I loved it? I was just finally going through all my emails and realized I'd never read it and loved the first part. And love Sam's take on things. And how it ends similar but different and how Dean is so so important in Sam's life. Anyway. Thanks for sharing this, and hope you are doing well, and have you on author alert if you write something else. Take it easy, and have a good week-and if you ever wonder about it, you have a wonderful writing talent, don't ever doubt it. See ya :)
fabiana chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
all in all very good. i don't think the maybe nots are needed. everything else is wonderful. i really really loved it.
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Wonderful.
Linnie McCary chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Lovely and sad collection of memories, interestingly told. Thanks!
Bonnie chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Awesome! Very cool transitions and setup to show Dean's backstory and how truly f*ed up his life has been. Perfect blend between poignancy, ruthlessness, and sense of duty.

The part where Dean said that Sam will always be "his Sammy" TOTALLY brought tears to my eyes. ALSO: when Dean slept on Sammy's floor for weeks was quite touching and completely in character with Dean's motivations and code of behavior. I just knew he would be the best big brother (at least as far as circumstances would allow.)

I Loved This! Each and every part. Great characterizations and backstory. : )
Rosemarykiss chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Poor Dean, he is always in the shadow of Sam;)
Rosadina chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
"sighs" THis made me so very very sad. But I loved it. It's also going in my c2.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Awesome. I loved Altitude and I'm glad you're writing other stories. Great job-hope they can show some of their growing up years on the series, but you made this very believable as what happened. Have a great day!
ashlyns chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
This is such a great little story. I loved it! You should be really really proud.
Ice Cube1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
That was great!

Do we get to see a Sam one too?

Cube
merryw chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Amazing. I am glad you let it out of your head!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Very good.
Smokey Joe chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
This is a very well written piece and you have a very strong, distinctive voice. There was one part of your piece that had really strong alleteration that worked really well: "four is the fire and fear. . ." I hope to see more of your stuff.

SJ