Reviews for Do No Harm
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I think I'll put the meaning f what the author was saying or what I think what the author was saying. I think he/she was saying that Hatori caused pain for the other cursed zodiacs because he erased the zodiacs loved ones memories. Or well, the ones who wanted their memories erased anyways. Like how he was the one who erased Momiji's moms memories and in turn Momiji was hurt and how he had to erase those kids Yuki played with when he was a child and Yuki was hurt.

Then Hatori also got hurt because he had to give up Kana who he loved and Hatori thinks he deserves it. So Hatori vows that pretty much he won't erase Tohru's memories so he would not hurt his family who became very close to her? That's pretty much what I got from this... If you see this please tell me if I was right? You don't have to I would just like to know. :) This was really good though, at first I had doubts since the length was so short but it seems I was proven wrong! :D
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
so sad... That means you're a good author!
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Short, but once again, ringing so true!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
very cute.
hah chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
oh... so sad... so good...*sniff*
Coley chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Aww, I think it's love, but not romantic love... Hatori seems like the type to care very much about the people around him, and not want to see them come to harm. That's how I read this.
Kira-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
So your saying that Hatori-san was in love with Tohru... Am I right? I just can't see that happening, but to each his/her own.
Niryan chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
It's so beautiful! I love it!

How can you guys write beautiful texts like that...I'm jealous...
SolitaireAikanaro chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
This was so good! It was short, but had so much meaning!
Rose Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
That is so sweet... You have inspired me to write a new Fruba fic _ That's more important than finals, right?
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Nice...
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
This was rather niftical, though I'm not quite sure I understood it. When has he hurt anybody? I do like the idea quite a bit though. ;
FigFan chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
You are the queen of the Big Damn Angst. Oh yes.
SasukeBlade chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Whoa...this is good. I like the idea of a younger Hatori considering such a vow to be sacred. This was great!
Ruusei chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I liked this story, it was very well written. I could actually see Hatori thinking along those lines. It's impossible for me to pinpoint why I like this story so much, but I do. I hope that you do more Fruits Basket fanfics in the future because I'd definitely read them.