Reviews for The Club
girrly chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
that was cute, and pretty funny too. I never expected jack to sing! From reading the summary i thought it was sam singing and that the astory would be told from jacks point of view! Good job! but i think the proposal thing happened a bit.. suddenly?
Blaze83 chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
lol the president was listening. thats so great.
Blaze83 chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
lol! they all have tattoos.
Blaze83 chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
yay jack sam goodness! _
Blaze83 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
lol THIS should be interesting. although im not much of a daniel/janet person. at all.
Pickles12 chapter 4 . 12/12/2005

-Kc
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
Good ending.
seanait chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
that was great! "Anyone here NOT from Cheyenne Mountain?" "Please ignore te rest of te crowd..."

WOOT! personally tho... i hate it when jack and sam become civilians, but it was great all the same!
Leilina chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
Too Cute! ;-) I would love to see him play! Those hands just cry out for a guitar! Great Story!
SGCFan4ever chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
LOL! Loved this chaper! Wish you'd do more!
Ilovesg1 chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
Great ending. Too funny about the President listening in and Hammond placing bets with Ferretti. I would love to see this go on, but I come up blank how much further you can go, unless a wedding. Thank you for a great, fun story.
Pickles12 chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
OUH You should so do an epilogue

Yay for Point of Origin tatoos
Pickles12 chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
That is so sweet-awesome
MajorSam chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
WOH,

KIDDIES!

*thinks of "more specific" things to ask for*

hm...

SPICE GIRLS! :O:O:O There has to be a kareoke nite, Sam has to get up with the band! we ALL know she secretly performed in bars to get her way through the Academy...!

MSam :D