Reviews for Love Potion 976J Reactivated
Christina lam chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease write more oh and I have a question why is neutron soooooooooo stubburn can't he see he's hurting cindy.
JCtheGR8 chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
HURRY UP AND FINISH THE STORY IM DYING IN SUSPENCE! I LOVE CAPS LOCK. sorry PLEASE FINISH THE STORY!
WereWolf'sGang chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
great job!
SoCalSucks chapter 9 . 4/13/2006
WRITE MORE!

I like this story, it actually has some twists and turns in it unlike this other story I read!

WOOHO!

Me likie this story!
SoCalSucks chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Why does it take so long for Cindy to figure out something was wrong with Jimmy?

Odd...
CindyVrox chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
Good fic but...darn that awful cliffhanger!.Please finish the story soon!.
retroville9 chapter 9 . 12/11/2005
AWESOME CHAPTER! I loved it. To bad Cindy's little "flashback/dream" wasn't real...
Gundamknight chapter 9 . 12/4/2005
Oh man Jimmy and Cindy better make up before this love potion gets out of hand and also that all of amity park will be in love forever.

your fellow author,

GK
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Hey, cool story! Excellent use of all the characters. Cindy and Jimmy are the main ones, but Timmy and Danny's crews are good as well.

I understand why Jimmy is so hesitant; he isn't sure if he really loves Cindy, but he surely cares about her, so he can't risk hurting her feelings if everything is just a chemical reaction caused by the potion.

Keep the good writing.
badwolf1 chapter 9 . 12/4/2005
It is looking excellent, i don't watch Danny Phantom but you have painted a good image. Normally cartoon crossovers involving more than 2 cartoons are messed up, but you pulled it up. Congratulations, update soon!