Reviews for Igoriffic
zedille chapter 100 . 4/24
I've really enjoyed this set of drabbles - you've created a really quite comprehensive portrait of Karkaroff in all his phases, from the child with his family, to his time at Durmstrang as a student then as a teacher and then staff, to his time with Voldemort and what he did there. You've also definitely got the knack of writing drabbles that leave you with an image or some thought to consider after the piece itself is over.
deleted2012 chapter 100 . 1/9/2010
I am in complete awe. You portray Igor Karkaroff so real, so exactly how I think of him. I still can't get over the fact that you had the patience to do this. This is igoriffic to the extreme.

x Smaginn
love chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
i think i love you. a hundred drabbles and all in alphabetical order and about such a minor character. and so far, they're all well written. go you!
Wicheania chapter 50 . 7/4/2006
Beautiful.
phoenixy chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
This is really remarkable; you combine the concision of a drabble with the scope of a longer piece. You've got a great eye for the telling and fascinating detail, like Karkaroff's liquor cabinet opening, and a great talent for painting a chilling scene in a handful of words. Keep at it.
Ari Molina chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
A very interesting approach to you story.i myself have trouble with writer's block(don't ya'll hate it)i like the idea that you write different parts from the story,in which ever order.a plus on that idea.i really (and really!)like that u used igor Karkaroff (dunno why u wouldn't)He was ''innocent''*wink*wink*

anyways i hate to blabber on..i really like you and thumbs up...cheers
Rasielle chapter 100 . 3/21/2006
AMAZING. Unique concept - and the drabbles so well written without even the use of such mind-tingling vocabulary...

There's nothing you need to change. The characterization is perfect. The writing style is perfect. And you MUST be dedicated - 100 drabbles?

Do write more, and more, and more.
Rocks-my-socks chapter 14 . 3/1/2006
really good
MissWolff chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I love drabbles. You do them well.
pyrebi chapter 11 . 2/7/2006
I'm only on drabble eleven! This is really fantastic, I'm loving it. I think this one has been my favorite so far. You've done a wonderful job, and so many drabbles about one man is quite impressive!

I shall continue reading, this is great!
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 100 . 1/21/2006
Good way to end, with death. Really good!

The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 96 . 1/21/2006
Oh crap- and they're doing it in an abandoned CLASSROOM? Umm, how romantic?
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 77 . 1/21/2006
I love Krum's- ahem- dialogue. Especially the last line. "Luff" is really a good reflection of his accent. AND it looks funny in print.

The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 75 . 1/21/2006
Once, again so Durmstrang. Sadistic streak... funny...

And the last line was funny too!
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 73 . 1/21/2006
It's so Durmstrang to give the Dark Arts teacher automatic, default perks... really well-done.

Karkaroff gawking... I've GOT to see that! ;-)

46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »