Reviews for Through the Eyes of Babes
Apple chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Really liked this story! It was a nice read, touching as well.
azab chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
love it
abby chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
*sniff*

bravo! *claps hands*

*sniff*

my! that's bittersweet at its best..
ShanMah chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
VERY well written ! Makes me cry ! I like the idea of writing from Gabrielle's POV !
amelie chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
My God. This is the best, most beautiful, most breath-taking Cedric/Fleur story I've read. nevermind just the Cedric/Fleur catagory, but probably one of the best Harry Potter stories I've read. I'm left cold and numb, I'm utterly shocked that story can be this damn amazing. You're the queen of Cedric/Fleur stories; I've read all your stories, and each are mind-numbingly brilliant. but this has to be your one one yet. Perfect structure, you captured the characters for who they really are and not make them OC and amazingly detailed and stunning writing that let's readers in the head of Gabrielle and experience the events and emotions of the other characters. And it was a interesting idea of seeing the relationship from a third-person view, especially from someone as important to one of the main character's (Fleur's) life. I really, truly cannot express my love and adoration for this story. it's like a really great cd or book which you know you really love but can't express how much since it's almost impossible. I bow down to you and all your greatness
Anna chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Great job of incorporating "bystanders" in your story. You're right, it's the children who are most perceptive and often catch furtive glances and other things of that sort. Well done.
miarae chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Wow this was beautiful. it gave me chills, i've never read something quite like it. I will definitely put it on my C2!
downbythebay chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

::fervent eskimo kisses::
Akari Yagami chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Absolutely lovely and beautiful written! I love all your C/F fics, but this is utterly great :')

Thanks for sharing.
Oscarfudgie chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Wow that was so sad but wonderful! I love all your fleur/cedric stories I hope you keep writing them! I always think they would have been good together and their children would have been stunning.
Boingy chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
This is a really sweet, in a tragic way... type of story. Poor Fleur. This story is so well written, I love it. I hope you write another Fluer fanfic soon!
RyAnCoNdE chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Awesome Job !
dorkoandproud63 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Wow...I don't normally like Fleur/Cedric pairings but this one was really good. I like how it was Gabrielles eyes and not Fleur's. Really good.
Coral Candy chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
That was very good! I loved it. It is amazing, all the storylines you seem to come up with. They are all fantastic. Hope you write another Fleur/Cedric story because I think they're wonderful.

Laura

x x x
mmmdonuts chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
That was so sad and beautifull *tear*. Keep up the good work! :)