Reviews for Secret Keeper
beauty0102 chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
great story really liked it.
Desertfyre chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
Waw, that was sad. I'm so glad Lyle got what he deserved in this story. It is better to tell something like this instead of keeping it a secret. Well written story.
goldenspringtime chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
Aw poor Sam and Dean at least they both know now and they can start healing.
rower4life chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I think that the story idea was good and you had a lot of good ideas on where to take this story but you didn't get it on paper(computer screen) that well. The plot was definately lacking and the story needed more detail. It felt rushed. The organization was a little off, it took me a while to figure out that the type in bold was Sam dreaming. I think if you rewrote the story and took your time with it it could be really good.
He's No Angel chapter 9 . 1/29/2006
Hey yea really kool idea. I like the bros bonding and all, but me thinks the aunt was a lil 2 accepting. Blah, who kares. But yeah, hotlines...hotlines dont work. Heh. It depends on ur family. If theyre not the ones abusing and ur close and clingy 2 em, then ur obviously gonna tell ur mommy and daddy, but if ur NOT 2 close, then pride will get in the way. People never think of hotlines kuz of that.

Woh, babbling, but yep, me likes ur abuse fiks, theyre kool. Byz
lizhowhp chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
That was pretty bad. I felt that the characters' reactions were totally unbelievable, the plot line was lacking, and there wasn't enough description for it to suck me in. I stayed to the end because I noticed that there some people who claimed this was really good and I hoped it would get better, but it actually declined (more like took a nose dive).
Nerissa chapter 9 . 12/12/2005
wow, what a great story...really sad actually-but that means you're a good writer, because you can touch people like that...

The episode of Higher Ground that you referenced in the previous chapter really broke my heart when I saw it, and really broke my heart here too-good work!

Please write something again soon! I love to read your stuff!
Spuffyshipper chapter 9 . 12/12/2005
Two great start a new story soon.
DreamShadows chapter 9 . 12/12/2005
Well I'm back again, and that was so sad, yet so good. I can't believe he did that to Sammy again!
Windyfontaine chapter 9 . 12/12/2005
Oh, that was a good story. I know it might be wrong, but I was happy when the poltergeist killed Lyle. Thanks for finishing it, and I hope you write another Supernatural story soon. Have a great day!
SVOC Luva chapter 9 . 12/12/2005
this fic was great i loved it!
SVOC Luva chapter 8 . 12/12/2005
awesome chapter please update soon!
SupernaturalGurl chapter 8 . 12/12/2005
it was great!
Nate and Jake chapter 9 . 12/12/2005
It was a very good story. you did a great job with a very hard subject.
supercellchaser chapter 9 . 12/12/2005