Reviews for The Undying Dragon
The Writer chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Good lord... Coming back to this after so long... *Shudders* Well, definitely better at writing now, so might start up an OVA of this. With less of me jerking myself off at the end that is, more Spyro, and for god's sake better writing.
anonymous critic chapter 19 . 5/14/2008
Holy crap! Some signs of life from Drake! Remember me? I haven't seen you online in forever! Give me a shout sometime!

-Leah
anonymous critic chapter 18 . 7/25/2007
Nice to see some sign of life from you Drake! Great chapter! Very actiony! Hope I get to talk to you soon! Keep it going!

-Leah
Blkdragon179 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Dude, this story SUCKS. The story line is jumping all over the place, Spyro is way OoC, and WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE SHORT CHAPTERS? If i were an admin here, this story would be deleted in an INSTANT!
anonymous critic chapter 17 . 1/3/2007
Hi! Great chapter! You can use me in it if you want, but if you don't then that's fine... Keep it going!

-Bladequeen20(Leah
anonymous critic chapter 16 . 11/15/2006
Interesting chapter...especially cuz the sword talks...hehe...Keep it going!
anonymous critic chapter 15 . 9/29/2006
Good chapter! You did good with Natallie so far just remember she's almost as powerful as Draconas though... and doesn't normally ask for help unless things are really getting tough...Good job so far though! Keep it going!
anonymous critic chapter 14 . 9/26/2006
Woo! Finally some sign of life from you! Lol... It's me Leah! I hope i can talk to you soon! It's been a while... Great chapter btw! Continue!
dragon482 chapter 13 . 6/24/2006
Spyro really got some guts to keep attacking. Update soon!
Bladequeen2000 chapter 13 . 6/6/2006
o...good chapter! I hope that we can save you...hehe...Continue!
The Groovy Fish chapter 13 . 6/5/2006
Action. Drama. Lot's of Pain. That covers it akll! How better can it get?
Bladequeen2000 chapter 12 . 5/23/2006
GASP! No! You must live! Please continue!
The Groovy Fish chapter 11 . 4/24/2006
Bravo! Bravo! I love it! Fantastic! Please, please continue it! It's so good! Can I ask something? Will they get the air gem back and get the other elemnt gems too? Over all, Fantastic!

P.S. can you put my user, Man Of The Forest in it please! He can be the gaurdian of the Earth Gem! Please Please! Please!
armouredescort chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
No! It's another Cliffie!
Bladequeen2000 chapter 11 . 4/4/2006
WO! Go get 'em Drake! I missed you a lot online... Hope I get to see you again! Please continue!