Reviews for Coincidently In Love
blklover chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
I really can't wait until you post the next one. Please update again soon
amsurfgoddess202 chapter 7 . 3/9/2006
Another good chapter! I can not wait to read more!

Keep it up!

~Noelle~
Joyfull Scroll chapter 7 . 3/9/2006
I must say that I'm very glad there are a couple of unselfish charaters in this storyline concerning Harry. Oh btw, there is something I noticed about your fic, there is NO use of any type of Magic being used by any of the characters! Rather unusal but still good. I'm also very glad Harry is finally setting and reinforcing his boundries to Mrs. W. Ginny will probably still be at that ball right? Will she in some weird way be escorted by Hermione's co-worker? That would be rather funny!
Joyfull Scroll chapter 6 . 3/9/2006
Well the answer to what Hermione does is now answered. *rolls eyes* Mrs. W is a really really pushy thing in here huh? He's way too nice to her...he needs to really set boundries for her in his life now.
Joyfull Scroll chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
Well this was a very sweet chapter. Fluffy goodness.
Joyfull Scroll chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
Well they're bonding quiet well. Second meetings on official things. Nice twist to the story here.
Joyfull Scroll chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
Hold on! Hermione doesn't know she's a Witch? Did she ever get any type of training? I'm still hoping she's going to replace Ron in his job! *winks* Ah wishfull thinking...oh there are some (very) minor spelling mistakes here and there but this story is still very understandable. Hope you receive tons of reviews! (All positive)
Joyfull Scroll chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Hmph...Ron's going to be a really big Git in here, that's ok. I'm used to reading him like this lately. So that was Hermione he recommened the coffee to? Will she eventually replace Ron? *Hopefull Grin*
Joyfull Scroll chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I must say, that doesn't happen to often. Third POV's that are not Ron or Ginny. Well I hope it isn't Ginny's... sometimes her POV is biased.
fawks18HPHG chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
Hey, when are you going to upload your next chapter?..I'm already excited on their next date..hehe..keep up the good work..
agent-doo chapter 6 . 2/9/2006
Looking forward to reading more.
RWAR chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
D
draco is a phyco chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
i been keeping up to date with this story and just looked at how few reviews u got. just wanna say good job and hope u update often.. it's a great story! :)
waking dark chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
omg it was so sweet and yea i thinks mrs and miss weasley are really in for the money how can she put words into harry's mouth how meanie
amsurfgoddess202 chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
I love this and it gets better each time I read it! I can not wait for the next chapter to come out. I hope you will hurry but I do not mean to rush.

~*Noelle*~