Reviews for Why Doesn't Kratos Like Tomatoes?
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
crazy. not the reason I imagined for kratos to hate tomatoes
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Poor Kratos! Ahahaha, this is going on the favorites list. Definitely.
Celechan chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Love how it's told from Noishe's POV. Tos-tos! (haha, the acronym for ToS) And great ending.
The Unkn0wn chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Scelestus chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
At first, I thought you meant someone shoved a tomato up his ass...I must just be sick-minded.

Anyway, really funny, I enjoyed the last bit.
Frozen Mercury chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
...Poor Kratos...
Shadowlover101 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Wow...that would explain it. Poor Kratos...and I always blamed Yuan for it. Sorry Yuan, I guess you really didn't throw tomatoes at him when you were kids!

Yuan: e_e I told you!

Me: Meh.
131Kratos chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Yuan-sama chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Sadly, i can see that happen .'
DJ.KibbyFluffums chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Hey Buddy! It's Kibby, don't go lookin for any stories yet. Awesome writing style! I personally like tomatoes, but hey, in my ear not so much... well bye!

doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Hey! Not all vegetarians are tree huggers! *looks in arms* Hey, where'd this come from? Eh he. *throws tree to the side* Anyway...

! Kratos... I mean Tos-Tos... got TOMATOES IN HIS EARS! Sucker! *shrinks away from Kratos' super glare* Eh heh?

Anyway, I'm going to bed now, but I felt like reading a quick ficcy, so I click-y-ed and here I am. I know, I know, bad D, right? I couldn't help myself, plus, Fanficition already ruined ToS for me anyway, so why stop now?
Raspedra Twilight chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Lol! I don't think I want "Fuu" for a motherO_O she seems a bit...violent when it comes to food.
fairy-girl27 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
LOL! This was really good! It was funny, unusual, original, and just a bit crazy - exactly how I like fanfics to be! Keep up the good work!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Strange and random but oh so funny! XD You know I recently began my second play-through (yep only second...) and I completely forgot to check if it was true that Kratos fails every time he makes a recpie with tomatoes...Too late now.

I also thought it was cute to tie in this story with how Noishe first met Kratos. It makes me wonder how long does it take for them to evolve form one form into another...
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 12/4/2005