Reviews for RAB
Miranda Took chapter 15 . 1/9/2012
Loved it. Great story.
whitetree-nimloth chapter 15 . 10/19/2010
Oh... my... gosh. Regulus seeing DRaco when he was little... that-is-so-weird! This story really deserves to be be in this 'mystery' section. I certainly enjoyed it very much- it's a wonderful idea and quite well written too!
Cliodhna chapter 15 . 6/21/2010
This story is amazing, truly the fist fic I've properly gotten into in a long time. The story's amazing, a really unique plot, and I liked your characterisation of Draco. He almost reminded me of Spike, actually, which is maybe another factor in me liking it so much. Truly fantastic writing!
ChristinaAngel chapter 15 . 11/20/2009
I love this story! The different AU from DH with Snape being friends with Regulus to losing his magic when he tried to save Draco. I liked how Regulus appeared sometimes when Draco was in the house until he lead him to the locket and how to destroy it. I'm glad Narcissa wasn't dead and how you managed to include Snape being a spy in the story.
Rook chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
Guh... I would be speechless if only I was capable of shutting up. First and foremost, thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us! I do very much appreciate it. This almost feels like it could be cannon; The characters feel true and I always wished to see more of Draco and Regulus. It also makes me smile to think of how Draco will fare living as a muggle. I don't imagine he will be happy, but it will be good for him, nonetheless. It is interesting to imagine the man he would become after such an experience... would he feel justified in his prejudice or would he realize how narrow minded he once was. It would be a bit of both, I think.

I will stop this flood of verbiage before we drown in it, but I would like the reiterate my gratitude. You rock my socks. 3
Vampiric Entity chapter 15 . 9/12/2009
This is awesome. I just finished reading it and I must say, you truly have talent at writing. There isn't one thing that I didn't like, except the small typos I found here and there. Anyway, your writing style is remarkable, you should write a book of your own, with original characters. This was such a refreshing read, very different from any other fic I have laid my eyes on. You deserve every bit of praise I am giving you, and much more still. Now, I'm going to read your other stuff, I just might find something to hold my interest. Buh-bye ;)
Vampiric Entity chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
This is such a well written story, I love it :D. It sends chills down my spine, but in a good way ;)
Vampiric Entity chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This story is really interesting. So far, I've read only the first chapter, but it's very interesting, especially the idea of Draco living without even the minor comfort of muggle electricity and plumbing. You sure know how to torture the poor boy, don't you? :D Well, I'm going to read the rest of it and hopefully by the end of the story, I will be able to provide you with proper constructive criticism, although I don't think there is going to be much to criticize. We'll see ;)
Southern Goin West chapter 15 . 4/25/2009
Okay, so I have just one word. Wow. That was amazing! Really creeped me out, but then it was supposed to! You are awesome! _
celadonserpent chapter 15 . 1/26/2009
This is an amazing story. You have captured Draco's personality very well. He is at the same time both cowardly and brave, and his biting comments to himself and the house suited his character very well.

"Unfinished" is a very appropriate name to the last chapter. It is hard to distinguish when Draco was interacting with a remnant of RAB, or when he somehow went back in time to interact with his cousin. There are many things that I am left curious about at the end of the story. Where does Malfoy go from here? Has Snape truly lost his magic?

In any case, this is an excellent story of mystery and suspense. Wonderful job.
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 15 . 12/14/2008
i absolutly loved it. but the best part by far was that Draco started loving peanut butter. i also loved that he talked to himself
alBBie chapter 15 . 8/28/2007
I really think I'm just a horrible reader who pays awful attention to detail, but I'm not quite sure about the significance of Draco's scar... or where it came from..? But I really liked the ending of your story. For me, endings are the absolute hardest thing to write-not just the facts (because those are really hard) but also the individual sentences themselves. It's just impossible for me. Which would explain why none of my stories are finished. Anyway, this is about you, not me, and now that I've dribbled on for half a century: great work ending the piece. It came together conclusively and was well-written. Nice work!
FeareDeath chapter 15 . 8/24/2007
This is a very ... well planned out plot ... did you do a JK and write the last chapter first? Coz it sure do look like it!

Remember: SMILE! (it scares people)

Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 15 . 8/20/2007
Ilove this ending. I know you were worried about it, but it was perfect! That last paragraph was just awesome...so final, yet not. Great for this story! See ya next fic!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 14 . 8/20/2007
Love it, love it, love it! I can't wait until next chppie! Pokes to all!