Reviews for Brothers After All
SayonaraKuroi chapter 25 . 4/29/2014
Awwwww... so cute!
Escape my reality chapter 20 . 3/28/2011
ok, so this is a good story here and the writings pretty nice but your chapters, especially 20, are way to short, a lot of these could be combined into larger chapters, it makes the story a lot easier to read. you dont have to change chapters every time the scene changes or a new P.O.V is added.
godzillagirl16 chapter 25 . 4/4/2010
Girl, you're *evil!* LOL Great twist ending.
ConfusedandAfraid chapter 25 . 1/24/2010
Okay... your crazy, but considering that Im crazy too... welcome to the club! On a ranking from 1-100 members of totally insanity, you come in at a close 4! Good Job!

xD the story had me going for a second...about 50 to be exact... but isnt that a little extreme, you know, the way the crazy skateboarders spell it? X-treme!

But you know... Sesshoumaru's real lutenents wouldnt dare beat him, even if it was a joke... and I cant see either of them being too... lenient on the punishment afterwords...

And you scared me! I actually thought he was gonna die! Well, good job on the total startle thing. I was like "OMG he's gonna die!" Then. "OMG he's so gonna kill them..." To "Wtf he didnt kill them?" xD all in all, a very good story. I liked it, the few chastising words in here are meant to be taken lightly... so please dont hate me for them!
Pheonix09 chapter 25 . 12/21/2009
it was suspending in the beginning but it was hilarious in the end. i loved it.
Brittany chapter 25 . 5/5/2009
I Absolutly Loved Your Was So Cool! I like All Your Totally Awsome! *_* _ O_O
The Black Flame Phoenix chapter 25 . 4/29/2008
Lol that was so funny I can't stop laughing to actually think that they went through that much trouble to throw them a party is so funny.
Lady Vinicia chapter 25 . 10/29/2007
That's a very cruel way to distract someone from a surprise party... But, okay. Nice story.
midnightsweet chapter 25 . 8/29/2007
that was a damn good story. i realy enjoyed this. it was funny and so interesting. great work.
Inudaughter chapter 25 . 4/29/2007
Um. Wow. Shocker there. Who'd have thought?
Inudaughter chapter 23 . 4/29/2007
wow! The last line is awesome! Dances a little dance of glee.
Inudaughter chapter 9 . 4/29/2007
Awesome! I especially love how Sesshomaru describes how he became attached to Rin.
Inudaughter chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Love it so far. Pretty much in character from what I can tell.
Serena12 chapter 25 . 12/10/2006
I'm sorry but the ending sucked. Why torture Sesshoumaru-sama just for a birthday party? Hello! Do you not realize in the last few chapters you have been making him bleed. Sorry to say this but they would all be dead in less than 2 minutes because Sess-sama would go demon on their $$es.
Anonymus chapter 25 . 7/16/2006
Muy comico! Very funny! Didn't see it coming. The only complaint I have for you is the fact that Sesshomaru gave up. THAT ticked me off. Well, a lot of it made sense. Like Inuyasha knowing that his brother was in pain. It makes sense that family would know stuff like that. And Inuyasha trying to get a raise out of his brother. If it was my relative I'd have done that, too. I deem you a respectable writer whose works I could easily find myself reading. Keep it up. But don't think I won't flame you should you need it. In fact, I should probably flame you for making Sesshomaru give up like that. But I'll let you off the hook this time. WRITE MORE FICS!