Reviews for Manifestation of Sin
GG chapter 9 . 8/29/2006
Gah, stupid alert system. *kicks it* It never told me you updated this. So sorry I read it so late. Good thing I'm a profile reader, heh. Either way, I like this chapter. Seems like Danielle's in a bit over her head. Too bad about her brother though. Keep it up, you have a reader.
Dragonicora chapter 8 . 3/10/2006
Awesome! I've been rather busy lately, but I'm glad I finally got a chance to read this. And I've played the game too, so I actually know what you're talking about. Interesting idea for a sequel. I like it. Anyways, keep it up.
Roisin Midnight chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
Wo-ho! Another chapter with action! Brilliant! So are you gonna let Auron in the loop or not? You update every day? I wish I had you're muse. Mine comes to me every decade. Can't wait till tommorrow to read your next chapter!
Roisin Midnight chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
Yea! You updated! With more action in this chapter! I'm so happy! Please please please update soon. I want to know what happens in the trials and also get to Luca to meet Auron! I can't wait to see what you write about Auron's reaction to Danielle. Hey! Does he by any chance know why she's there or is he gonna be as clueless as the rest? So many theories are now going through my head. Please update soon.
Roisin Midnight chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
Oh. I get it now. Very intreasting. But anyway another great chapter! So can you add more fights in? Please? (I'm a sucker for action) And the darkness concept has got me gripped. Keep wrighting!
Roisin Midnight chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
This is turning out to be a good fic. But i'm getting slightly confused. Is there another fic out there that builds up to this story, cause i feel like i'm missing something. But appart from my cluelessness it is definately (sp?) something i'll keep reading.
Pheonixflame308 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
keep on wrinting it is really good