Reviews for Bittersweet Symphony
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
super!u have 1 heck of a imagination.
workshy chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Aw, Isshin and Masaki together again. The IchiHime development is rather slow but at least they're together...
C U P C A K E - M O N S T E R chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
That was really sweet. I wish Ichigo could tell her that he loves her though. Although, this makes it better cause it makes you want to read more!
inoue007 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
this is so cute i
Kuma-Idle chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Hi it's me (Kumagoro_usagi from your latest fanfic) I love the way you've written your fanfic.

I really feel Ichi/Ori is a gem of a pairing to write about (I'vew only done drabbles so far) so it's puzzling to see when people only concentrate on the majority fandom pairing (Ichi/Ruki, Ishi/Hime, Hina/Hitsu) without truly giving this one a try. I like both Ichi/Hime and Ichi/Ruki but it's puzzling to see such vast concentration on one pairing with lack of attention to the other. That's why I'm trying to fork out 3 or 4 Ichi/Hime stories this year. This pairing deserves it.

Your writing style is excellent. Please do not give up. Check out my Ichi/Ori drabbles "Touch" for more inspiration.
kittochan chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
this was such a wonderful, heartwarming story. There's some differences from the manga of course, but the ideas and interactions were just too sweet to pass by. I hope you write more!
notme chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I sure am glad I was told about your fics, I really enjoyed them! I hope you do more.

The world needs more IchiOri. :P
Stella chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Really nice fic. Old Isshin may not go too well with the manga's story line. As for Unohana and her daughter who went to the 13th, that sounds awfully familiar, doesn't it? It might explain the Unohana and Isane relationship. Actually, Ichigo and Orihime strike me as a couple who won't need to tell each other that they love, as in a you-and-I long term commitment way, each other. They'll simply *know*.

“Whee, the narutos are spinning like daruma…” This sentence wins. Just to let you know, I'll be stalking your fics.
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Pretty good...
The Sh33p chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I'd bother with another lengthy review and all that...

But I'm lazy right now so you'll have to settle for going into my Favorites list instead .;