Reviews for The Ones We Love
RockStar8 chapter 2 . 12/23/2001
continue
Fan chapter 2 . 12/17/2001
This is getting more and more interesting! I really like it! I think that if you continue to write like this, you'll get everyone will be dying to read all your stories! A real page-turner!
Rinny Angel chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
OooOOOoOoOo! This is sooo great! I absolutely love it and can't wait for the next part. You're writing has gotten sooo much better from even the first story you wrote and your stories are portraying your talent more and more. Keep it up! AnywhoI get stuck off like for like 2 weeks and you go and start some new series on me? Well i'm psyched! Write more soon :)
Cerulean Babe 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
OMG! this is sooo cool, love it! the whole D.I.D thing just melts your heart, (i'm the typical romantic as u can see) - KEEP WRITING!KEEP WRITING!
Angel Scar chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
love the fic. very cool, can't wait 4 more!
Ethereal Fury chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
Hey... me again.

Great start to the story; I like the idea of another character (other than Quistis) having the hots for Squall... cuz he IS hot!

Anyhow. don't change the name; it's nice... and keep writin da story
Ask chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
"I'll find you Rinoa Heartilly." He said loudly, then softer he said, "Because I love you." - no offence, but that line was a tad cheesy.. hehe! But either then that, your story's excellent! Great job and continue, okay? D
crazy pyro manaic chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
please finish this poleaseeeeeeeeee!

Loved it. Kool!