Reviews for Memories on a Winter Day
Nobody'sGirl101 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I rarely like stories that aren't DH-compliant, but this one was sweet.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Totally sweet! Oh I want to kick those Marauders!
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I think you've perfectly captured Snape's character when he was young. I would expect him to be similar like this.
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
That was sweet. And probably very accurate since the arrival of DH.

~Ani
BlueIrishEyes chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
That was so cute and sad...I almost want to cry. Poor misunderstood Snape. All these Christmas fics I'm reading make me want to start mine for next year. I already have an idea! I guess now I have three fics in the works, so thanks for the inspiration. :D Great job again!

BIE
Islander2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Oh, this is a sweet little story! I actually haven't read many Lily/Severus fics, but I was pleased with this one. But it's really sad, because we know that Lily is going to die young, and Severus will always be sad over her. Boohoo :(
moshiimoshii chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Aw... That was so sweet... I loved it. ) I loved the snowpeople...
Charlemaine chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Hm... a simple, sweet friendship/romance. You know, Severus really is a wonderful, sad character, and the tragedy is that we all know there is no saving him from this bitterness as he spirals towards hate. Yet perhaps there were some rays of sunshine in his life before. This is a lovely beginning; hope there will be more stories coming about Snape and his interaction with unlikely characters. Snowmen...what a good idea!

yours,

Charlemaine
Madhatter0666 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
was good,it was so sad! great work!
PotionPolice chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Thank you for this fic! Very very nice... I even teared up :)

Please write more like this - quality stuff here :P

Congrats and good luck!

HulaHula
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Aw, cute, cute, cute! Glad to see that Severus is not alone. Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to the next!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph
KibaKibbles chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Great Story! Too bad you can't write more.