Reviews for Elfenmärchen
xprezurself chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
wow this story is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! please update soon! XD
Rotten-Ivy chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Damn! its goood!

i felt the intense feelings too! oh come on , you better keep update .

didnt turn out good , if you kept the ghost wondering around coz your story!

love ,

ivy
ahhhhhh chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
i really wish for you to continue this. it has been about two years already. i understand the immense dificulty that comes with, when writing a story but please, udpate. i am begging you. you have a great plot and well rounded characters already. so please, out of the kindness in your heart, go on and continue - write your heart out. if not for yourself than for us, your faithful (dying of anticipation), loyal readers. please please please with a cherry on tops!
Bibliolympian chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
I'm crying. Small tears, barely visible-but still there.
Deploringly chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
This is a wonderful fic, i genuinely hope yu update it sometime soon. :)
Deploringly chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
HOLAYFLUUCKLAJDSLGKJADS. That was real fuckin' cute. -heartheart-
Hazel817 chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
WTF! SO DARK! UPDATE PLEASE! The suspense is killing me!:)
rida chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Simply magical. It shocks me, it makes me think, cry, smile. Absolutely amazing.
rina.chanxx chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
I dont get this, its very confusing.
pc chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Will Naruto take his everything from him? Ah. He had no everything. How could he lose something that never became his in the first place?

that was powerful. it moved something inside of me. this story is amazing... all of yours aree! honestly i dont knwo how u do it.
DD chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
omg is that it?

;(

i really liked it.

this is my second time reading it, because i like it AANNDD i was hoping that you wouldve added more chapters to it

hahah

good job with the fanfiction:D
O chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
WOWW

is that it?

;(
feisu-chan chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
aw.. Naruto...

i'm a big sasusaku fan, but my heart just went to Naruto... m... i'll give Naruto-kun a big, big, big hug!

please update soon, k? love your stories! keeps me all XD all day...
ThatAutumnNight chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
A friend of mine made me read this and there were parts of your story that sent goosebumps all over my body and parts when utter relief washed over my body.

I love your work.