Reviews for Elfenmärchen
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Woah. This is a serious story. I hope you update soon. Meep!
Sakura Reservoir Chronicles chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Wow! Interesting. Update soon.
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
I love how you protrayed the realtionship between Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto. Please update soon.
M i M i xo chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
O: INTENSE MOMENT!

UPDATE SOON!
MyUsedRomance chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
i knew it! ohh this is fabulous. wonderful wonderful. cant wait. XD
MyUsedRomance chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
omg. yesh yesh. you are not breaking my heart again and it seemed so real that he would go through an agreement. sigh. lovelovelvoe.
sadbird chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
omg! aah! all this became clear now! but still! sakura leaving because of that reason only? hm...WELL ANYWAYS! can't wait for the next chapter! good luck!
BellaaaBlossommm chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
this is the most awsome thing ever. i love it dearly, please, please update soon! i seriously cant wait!
Uchiha Sumiko chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
OMG, well, I suspected this from the beggining: Sasuke couldn't have a child and name her after Sakura if he had married someone else. (Did I expressed myself alright? Cause I'm not an english speaker .
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
OK...wow. It'll sound harsh, but...the super-saccharine-sweetness of this chapter is simply too overwhelming.
yukishakura chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
angel pap-u-teer w
lina chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
hey...did u delete the part where it says sakura created some jutsu to prevent them to go after her? lol iono my memorys failing lol. update soon
x.X.x.X.xBabyboo294x.X.x.X.x chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Oh mY GOSH! Now that is a cliffy!Please continue!
CelticDragonQueens chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
This story sends the warm and angsty fuzzies through me and I can't get enough of it! I am so happy you write these stories. Thanks!
uchihasasuke4ever chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
woah!...nyc chappy...hope u update soon..i will be waiting...
503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »