Reviews for God Rest Ye Merry Hippogriffs

Funny-1. A way to describe a humorous situation

2. God Rest Ye Merry Hippogriffs
Now chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
Anastasia-Riddle chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
I love it please continue! Your hilirious!
SomedayEngland chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
HAHA! Totally hilarious! Poor Harry...I don't know where Ginny gets her nerve. I would never be able to do that no matter how much I liked a guy!
SomedayEngland chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This is so cool! You really write everyone so well! It's hilarious!
pocroyo chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
This whole story is fantastic. The way Ginny writes is cute and hilarous at the same time. YOu have a really good imagintaion. I loved the one were Ginny imagined seeing a tree full of house elves, and where Harry found her going through his stuff. Keep up the good work and write more chapters, this is the best story that ive read in Ginny's piont of veiw.
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
That was cute. A bit crazy, but genuinely funny at times.

Winni3 chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
Pretty good! :)
Konav08 chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
I love your words to God Rest Ye Merry Hippogriffs. I haven't actually been reading your story. I was just google-ing lyrics to God Bless... and your story popped up. I've been reading a lot of lyrics to that song today and so far yours are BY FAR the best. So now I'm going to read the other chapters in your story because I've read that section and now I must read the rest so that everything makes more sense. Again, great lyrics.

Applecloud didn't log in chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
This is actually quite good, if just a tad flowery. But that you can always improve on. Ginny seems quite in character, which is good... I read bits of 'A Maid in Malfoy Manor' and while Jacqueline seemed rather Mary Sue-ish, I became rather fond of her. Perhaps your only fault is that your prose is just a little (okay, very) purple, meaning it's rather flowery. I'm guessing you're a teenage writer... your language doesn't have to be quite so... Regency Romance, I suppose you could say, but then, I love my bodice-rippers xD. Your style will develop over time. One thing that makes me very happy is the fact that you quite obviously have an incredible grasp of spelling and grammar... I caught a couple of mistakes, but I'm guessing they were just typos since they only occured once. Keep writing... you don't have to make everything so flowery. You've definitely got potential, so don't give up.

I really liked this story, by the way.
magic-spelldust chapter 4 . 8/30/2006
Hey Amber! Loved this one! It was BRILLIANT. I hope to be as good a writer as you one day. You rock. You're so talented. I love you so much. xo

magic-spelldust chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Wonderful. D I am so in LOVE with this story.
blink1899 chapter 4 . 8/19/2006
great job on the lyrics :) funny stuff, keep it up
Arachnasloom chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
Ooh, this story's amazing!

-adds you to various favorite/alert lists-
XxsiryxgirlyxX chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
lol,plz continue,it made me laugh like crazy!