Reviews for The Babysitter
Bunnyfire chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW this story almost mad me jump with happiness!, it was sad but sweet, AMAZING WORK! :D.
chakira16 chapter 11 . 2/17/2011
A cute story
rainprincess chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
wow! the story is really 's one of the best rk fanfics i've read. the 3rd fanfic that actually made me teary eyed at the ending. it was so sweet. i so love it. you did the story really well. this is one of my favorite fic to read over and over again without getting bored...thanks for a great story...
Loisen chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
The story isn't really dramatic. It's kind of fluffy but i still like it and can't wait to see how it will go on with them.
xredthreadsx chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
SANOSUKE SAGARA... and CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES?

omg, it's a fantasy! XD! i love this story, it's totally my favourite sano/megumi AU fic on , for shiz. :D how's that for a review?
Una chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
This story is the cutest thing ever! I'm in love with it. :)
Achory chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
you do realize that sagara was a name sano adopted after he ran away, right?
Konotsu chapter 11 . 10/7/2007
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! It's a really sweet and warm story. Great story and like I said...I LOVE IT!
vtori77777 chapter 11 . 5/10/2007
Awesome story!
Iku chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
aw...a young Sano saying "...if I were a grown-up I'd hug you every single hour" to Meg, hehee, that's adorable. XD
GoldenLyre chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
I dont know why this isn't on my favourites list. AN ABSOLUTELY FANTABULOUS FIC.
Samantha chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
Whoo! I'm mentioned in the thanks!

I loved it.

It was so awesome.

I felt that warm and fuzzy feeling ;]

Great job. I'll definitely re-read it! 4/5 stars!
Ria chapter 11 . 9/21/2006
GOSH! The story was great! i really like it... Eventhough i've read it many times, the excitment was still the same everytime i open that story... I think you are really a great writer... Hehehe I'm a real fan of Sano and meg thats why i really appreciate your story... Hope you'll create more... The epilogue was the best! Ever read ending story...
Akanke chapter 11 . 9/19/2006
This was an awesome story and the ending was perfect.

Great job! Thanks for the good reading

I hope for more stories from you in the future.
Crystal Winds chapter 11 . 9/13/2006
Omg..that was so cute!I loves that last line.