Reviews for The Babysitter
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 5 . 10/4
Well, Megumi now have to live with the consequences of their actions, but I think this had to happen, otherwise, would never accept her feelings for Sanosuke. I hope they can be happy again.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 4 . 9/28
The kiss between Sanosuke and Megumi was very cute, it's a shame that have stopped, but I have the feeling that the words of the girl will create a mess in the minds of Megumi and I think there will be a problem to come.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 3 . 9/28
It is interesting to see them both together again, it is good that Kenshin would have clarified what happened with Sanosuke and I'm happy that Megumi has been concerned enough to go get him and cure his hand. Sanosuke seems to have feelings for her since childhood.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 2 . 9/28
Sanosuke is still very nice and I'm glad he has taken the decision to not drink alcoholic beverages. It's sad what happened to Megumi's parents, I hope she does not have another bad time because of that.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 1 . 9/27
This is certainly a very original idea and Sanosuke is so cute, I hope this meeting goes well.
Bunnyfire chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW this story almost mad me jump with happiness!, it was sad but sweet, AMAZING WORK! :D.
chakira16 chapter 11 . 2/17/2011
A cute story
rainprincess chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
wow! the story is really 's one of the best rk fanfics i've read. the 3rd fanfic that actually made me teary eyed at the ending. it was so sweet. i so love it. you did the story really well. this is one of my favorite fic to read over and over again without getting bored...thanks for a great story...
Loisen chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
The story isn't really dramatic. It's kind of fluffy but i still like it and can't wait to see how it will go on with them.
xredthreadsx chapter 9 . 6/10/2008

omg, it's a fantasy! XD! i love this story, it's totally my favourite sano/megumi AU fic on , for shiz. :D how's that for a review?
Una chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
This story is the cutest thing ever! I'm in love with it. :)
Achory chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
you do realize that sagara was a name sano adopted after he ran away, right?
Konotsu chapter 11 . 10/7/2007
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! It's a really sweet and warm story. Great story and like I said...I LOVE IT!
vtori77777 chapter 11 . 5/10/2007
Awesome story!
Iku chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
aw...a young Sano saying "...if I were a grown-up I'd hug you every single hour" to Meg, hehee, that's adorable. XD