Reviews for Beautiful
whatthepho chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Wow, that was really nicely detailed. :)
Saran VD chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
You are an amazingly talented writer. Please don't stop!
Kaoru Gal chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
God you're an amazing writer! This was really beautiful!

-Julia
isnt-it-obvious930 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
aw I LOVE it! a lot!
b u b b l e t r a v e l e r chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
incredible...pure and simply...
Yero my hero chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Wow, amazing. Well written and deep. I felt like I was seeing the picture, seeing the look on Elphaba's face, everything. Just, wow. I'm in awe.
Minakosama525600 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
That was really well done! Good job. I think it was beautiful.
Detective Jazz Dever chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Aw. It's a wonderful, insightful view of WICKED. It's amazing. :D
Juliet Norrington chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Lovely use of musicalverse- something I normally tend to stray away from. I, being the Gelphie shipper I am, saw my OTP eveerywhere, but it's a wonderful friendship fic as well.

Beautiful!
CrashCart9 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Touching friendship fic, with, if you squint (of course, I don't need to squint, I see it everywhere) the slightest touch of Gelphie.

~Alexandria
hh Stein chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
AMAZING! I loved it. It was definetly the best thing I have ever read in fanfiction! I absolutly LOVED it!
MizukoMidori chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Aww. That was really pretty. I liked the part about Elphaba not being satisfied until all the worlds problems were solved. It's so her.

And I liked how you ended it too. That's so Glinda.
AmeliaMC chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
This is beautiful, especially since I'm listening to Defying Gravity right now. It brought tears to my eyes, great job.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
This was really good. I especially liked the last line, it wasn't particularly significant but it shows that Glinda's not ashamed of the past, at least not enough to want to hide it and any connections she had with Elphaba which may have been hard to see from the black and white picture, but you know what I mean. Wonderful job!
DancingStarofOz chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
*sigh* Wonderful, as usual Imperfectly. Dancingelphie again- I was too lazy to log into Verdigris. I love how you describe them all, and it is so perfect for each one. I love the descriptions of Elphie and Yero- oh so perfect. A litte short, but that's okay. You really need to do more writing- you're definatly a writer I can count on for good stuff. Congrats!