Reviews for Jealously
Adonai's Warrior chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
HI! Coty made me get an account. . Though I'd let you know. . . SAVE ME!
Wolfy chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
I know this review may come as a waste of space but I have this to say...PLUTO WILL ALWAYS BE A PLANET IN MY BOOK WHETHER OR NOT YOU MORONS AT THE SPACE CENTER ACKNOWLEDGE IT!

Setsuna:...I'm grateful for your support but shouldn't your light be out here right now?

Dark:Heck no! That idiot doesn't know how to control high powered nuclear weapons. Which I'm officially donating to the Pluto Revolution Association.

Setsuna:Oh..how sweet of you.

Dark: *twitches and pulls out a bazooka* Don't test me woman.

Krim:Yo, I need Wolfy to help me out. That mushroom colony downstairs mutated and began dissolving the entertainment center.

Dark: Can't you see I'm-* is cut off as Krim hits her in the face with a frying pan knocking her out*

Krim: Do you have any complaints?

Setsuna:*sweatdrop* Um..no take her.

Krim:*walks downstairs dragging the unconsious girl with him*
Ignis Workman chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
Either Ron's possessed by Voldemort or I'm about to have a new chew toy *wags tail enthusiastacly*

Dark: Hey baka you're logged in.

Wolfy: Looks. ACK! *hides under a table*

Krim: *walks in the room* Hey where's schizo-chan?

Dark *points at table without looking up from new plans she's writing*

Wolfy: *rocking back and forth* It's my cake...no..cookies are better. I don't understand what you mean. DIE SNAPE!

Krim: *blinks and walks off severly disturbed*

Dark: *shruges and writes something down*

Random Plushie #234: No sane people were harmed in the making of this review.
Wolfy chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Heh *rubs back of head apologetically* Well atleast now I know you're still on the site. *sighs in relieve* Sorry about that review.
Elphaba chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
UPDATE!IT CAN"T BE DONE!
hpfan2342 chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
gr you idiodic healer you! bump more please
Wolfy chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
Didya' kill Snape baka too? *looks around and sees him*

DIE!*shoots a rocket at hime*
Fools Doth Think chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
I really like it. I think it's a probable sort of ending for the series. Keep up the good work, and keep writing!

~Your favorite guy who call's Bob Fluffy and your sister a Baboon (the sad thing about that is that it's true! ;)
kera2223 chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
I love it so far. I can't wait to find out who the bad guy is. At this point, from what he's saying, it looks like it's going to be Ron! Please keep going. I can't wait for another chapter.
duck011 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I hate you...you need more info about whats going on and it doesnt really make sense.
hpfan2342 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
more please oh i hate cliffhanging fics ! GR!
kera2223 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Great start. I looked up and down trying to find the next chapter, and when I didn't see one, I was like... Oh no! That's not all there is, is there! LOL! I really hope you continue this story. It's got a really good gripping start.
Moonstone chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
It's amazing. Please ud soon!