Reviews for Revival Epilogue: Homecoming
ShiningAura chapter 4 . 4/7
I previously read you DP fanfics (can't remember if I reviewed them or not. If not then they're awesome!) I only recently got into YuGiOh and was looking for fanfics after watching all of the first series and found your username on the TVtropes Fanfic Rec section and was like "She/he wrote YuGiOh fics too?! I'm there!" and this trilogy was definitely worth the read. Yugi was still awesome especially when he goes into "Pharaoh Mode) and Joey still cracked me up. Also Peachshipping and Polarshipping FTW! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a sequel to read.
Jetzul chapter 4 . 1/20
Wow. Just Wow. the whole trilogy was incredible to read. Even if the main idea was rather simplistic, you put so much detail and effort in the work, that you tuned it into something incredible.

Almost everyone is in character (I don't see Pegasus suddenly being so generous in the end, but hey), and I REALLY liked how yo wrote Joey and Kaiba. These guys being my favorite characters, I'm really glad you didn't screw them up.

I also like the internal struggle Yugi has to deal with, trying to differentiate himself from the pharaoh. How he compares themselves. I also like how he is capable of 'switching' personalities, even though Atem isn't there anymore.

I really like the idea of Reshaf. Completely simple, but so awesome all the same

I'm honestly surprised that this fanfiction didn't get anymore reviews/favorites. I personally believe it to be one of the best on the website.
rioludoodle chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
I've always liked Pegasus for some reason, even when he was the incredibly flat villain. This chapter, I've finally figured out why. He's a foppish, funny, behind-the-scenes mastermind. :)
angiembabe chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this story, and am now looking forward to reading the next in the story. The plot is really good, and the development of the characters relationships is really good.
oxsilvermoonxo chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
ahahaha oh my god i think that was the cutest love confession i've ever read i think i must have gone back like seven times and then the ending that's so Joey and oh god i can't even. (...oh, a review? um. good job.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Aww. On to Identity.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Pegasus is very good at providing the carrots for the carrot-and-stick method. It helps that in this case, the villain and mundane troubles have provided the stick in advance.
S. Augustara chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
This is the third time I've read this story and it's even better the third time! I just love the way you wove the stories together! Your characters are wonderfully rich and one can't help but feel connected to them. I've read a lot of fanfic - good and bad, so I am well aware by now how much a writer can screw up a beloved character. However, your stories have always brought so much more to the characters and to their world. Not a single one of your characters was OOC and yet you made them your own. Congratulations on a wonderful story! I hope someday you decide to write more Yu-gi-oh fanfic, but until then I know I'll be satisfied reading these stories again and again. :)
Dead Turtle chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Alright! Time for the sequel!
HawkofNavarre chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
I discovered this series a few years ago and it was so good that I just breezed through it and the Identity series. A year or so back, I reread them and used some of your writing as inspiration for my own story (Sorry, I hope you don't mind. I've credited you.) THIS time, I reread them as motivation to get through my midterm studying and your writing has inspired me yet again. This time it'll be my first YGO fanfic, so I figured I'd better FINALLY drop you a review. I can't believe I've waited so long!

I'll skip over any con-crit because you wrote these stories a long time ago and I'm sure you've improved after this many years. Of course, I don't know if I would even be in a position to criticize a superior writer if the stories were more recent! Let's just move along, shall we?

I thought your use of history was brilliant. I admire anybody who can integrate real history into their stories. Your storylines were also very original. I feel so glad that I found them. The duels weren't too repetitive either.

The way you wrote Tea and Yugi was simply beautiful. I like them as a couple, but I've never seen anybody execute their relationship as well as you have (except possibly Scribbler), so I usually can't stand reading them. They were very entertaining this time around. Joey and Mai were my absolute FAVOURITE though. The method in which you changed her age made sense and they had such lovely moments...although I think I might be slightly biased because I completely love Joey. This was an exceptional treat in a fandom where that couple has never been well-written and is saturated with yaoi (I agree that only Marik and Bakura make sense there). To top it off, you always stayed faithful to the personalities of the characters, and since I watched the dub as a kid too, everyone came to life as I read.

I'm sad that you no longer write YGO (I can see you're in your Danny Phantom phase), but I am very grateful for the works you've already produced. I just wanted to let you know that you are a big inspiration. Thank you for creating such beautiful works of fiction!
Rassilon001 chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
After the chaos of the tournament and the dark games, it was good to see things settle a bit though, as pointed out, the Finals were anti-climactic compared to saving the frickin’ world.

Totally called Joey and Mai dueling, although once things heated up with the Shadows I was more worried they’d go at something more vicious. I was more pleasantly surprised to see something of a more kind and light-hearted sort of nature. Though it does make their subsequent separation, coupled with Mai’s inability to see three little words, very sad.

And then of course, boom, bam, enter rich guy to make everything alright. Things really have come full circle for them. The Shadow Duelists ride again! Beautiful wrap-up for Revival, and, I must say, beautiful set-up for Identity. I’m chomping at the bit to go read it already!
Limesy chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
OMG I'm so relieved! It was heartbreaking when I thought they were all going to be split up. Thank God for Pegasus!

The smiley face thing was a lovely touch too! TT Can't wait to read the sequel!
Kurama no Miko2003 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Wow, I love how you wrote this initial series of fanfics. I caught the references, but I hadn't expected it to turn out the way it did. I love the final fight; it was appropriately epic and it didn't feel silly the way the Dartz duel did. In particular, I really like the new parallels you drew between Anzu/Yuugi and Yami/Yuugi in the original, down to Yuugi losing it. It really cemented Anzu/Yuugi for me. Gonna go read your sequel series now!
Minirowan chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
That was BEAUTIFUL! I wish I could italicize words because that last one is more of a quiet emphasis than a shout, still, you rock! I must love how Pegasus came out of the blue and fixed everything wrong within a few minutes; absolutely amazing. It's something I can completely see happening if there were a sequel to the show.

Now I'm desperate to know aboutthe others, especially Bakura. As far as I can tell the guy hasn't been in contact with the others, and it's not like he was at school before highschool graduation or I'm sure you would have mentioned him in the prologue. Anyway, I guess you'll adress all that in the next part.

I can't wait to read it!
ll Kairi ll chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
AWWW! I got goose bumps from what Joey said. Quote, "Nothing, Just something to hang on to." AWWW!

Okay, this whole story, like all five stories, were, the BEST! It reminded me so much of the show, like they came out with another plot, instead of 5d and XD. (Which, by the way, i do not like,) It's just sad, i love Atem! I was hoping something would happen, and he would appear, if not forever, then like a few days. But, that's just how i am, little o'l fangirl. hehehe. Can't wait to read the next 'book'. (Which is what i'm going to call it now XD)

I love you! XDXD