Reviews for So Now You've Got the Shining
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 11 . 1/20/2009

i loved how you used Sam's powers, how detailed and awesome this is!

god, your really talented hun!

loved this fic to bits x
LenJade chapter 11 . 11/4/2006
Oh I hope you continue. This is a great story, I especially love how you are showing Dean feeling really helpless to protect Sammy from his own gift. I know that would give him alot of anxiety.
charmed1of2 chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
friendly chapter 11 . 7/31/2006
when are you going to update. I'm waiting for more. hehehe
insanechildfanfic chapter 11 . 6/16/2006
this is great
pmsdevil01 chapter 11 . 6/4/2006
hope you update soon. i love this story.
Windyfontaine chapter 11 . 6/3/2006
And you're back! Great update. I like how Dean convinces the homeowner to trust him. Hope Sam can save Linda. Looking forward to the next chapter. Have a great week :)
beyondtired chapter 11 . 6/2/2006
So glad you're continuing this story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 6/1/2006
Awesome. Can't wait for the next chap. I'll be gone for the weekend, so if you update, please just PM me so I can check it out. Catch ya on the flip side.
Nate and Jake chapter 11 . 6/1/2006
This is a great story. I can't wait for more. I hope Sam finds Linda. Update soon.
Mellaithwen chapter 11 . 6/1/2006
steve has brain cells YAY :D
pmsdevil01 chapter 10 . 5/13/2006
good chapter. i love this story. hope you update soon.
Mellaithwen chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
OH crap thats bad, Steve go away and come back later dude! AND GET RID OF THE POLICE! Aiaiai! How are they going to get rid of them and Black and save Linda?
Windyfontaine chapter 10 . 4/15/2006
Great update! Glad you're back. The chapter was as good as ever, which means it was interesting and involving and I liked it a lot :) The bit about Dean being able to distract a ghost was cute. And you can still do a mean cliffhanger, lol. Looking forward to the next chapter. Have a great day :)
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 4/14/2006
Oh, great. What a way to muck up the works. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.