Reviews for TOW The Gift
teacherchez chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Aw! This is gorgeous. I love it!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
I thought it was funny! Love Ross' advice to Chandler, although some other parts were a bit cliched. And why does everyone always have Phoebe cleansing somebody's aura? Really, she's only done that a couple of times in the show.

This fic was really cute, though, and I think it shows a lot of potential for a continuation. Keep up the excellent work in future fics!
Rachna chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
I'm POSITIVE that I'm reading this BEAUTIFUL fic for the MILLIONTH time! *but then again, I read all your HAPPY...note HAPPY...fics million times* You have a very nice imagination. Some of your fics are kinda sappy, but then again, I AM sappy kinda person, lol. ;)

You should write a continuation to this with Monica trying to find a perfect present of Chandler, coz anyway, they made the baby TOGETHER, right?

Please take my review into consideration!

*!Rachna!*
karkisuji chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
STOP PUTTING SONGS IN YOUR FICS!ITS SO ANNOYING I NEVER READ THEM!
Angel chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
So cute! I loved the "she's not a Chevy!"
Lucy H chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
You say that wasn't funny, but it did have some good one-liners. I think your fics are really good, this was one of the best.
Ren chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
good story...

A few different people have sang The way you look tonight: Tony Bennet, Frank Sinatra, and Billy Holiday, hope that helps :) hehe
Ashleestar1yahoo.com chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Hi! I really enjoy your fics! I would love to post them on my C&M site, if you're interested, please email me!
ChAnNmOnFaN chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
Cute. . but the ending was kinda well-disappointing.
Ezika chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
Cute fic. But how come Monica is ALWAYS pregnant? I do know I'm guilty of this myslef, but in every fic with a wedding she tells Chandler she's pregnant. Sorry. Anyway, i love your fic, very funny, especially the bit about Phoebe and her rock. I would like a rock. Yeah, I'm gonna shut up now.
francesca chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
cute. loved it.

PS- I a pretty sure The way you look tonight is by Elton John
MaryPerry chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Awwww!I loved it!
emynumber1fan chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
That was really sweet. A bit clich├ęd, but who the hell cares? I really think you should make this a series. Continue from here, like tell us about their honeymoon etc, coz not many people do that...so yeah, here I go rambling on to no one in particular, coz I know the authors never read these...I never read mine...SHUT UP! K, cy'all!
lily lane chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
jezus christ! y does every fic in here have to be about monica being preggers? get some originality people!