Reviews for Dark Mirror
The Musical CC chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I've been looking far and wide on the sea of internet for something like this. Who would be better to understand the dark side of Zelda than Ganondorf? The way his almost sweet words turn into grotesque descriptions it's simply breath-taking.
Arai chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
that was nice. I could really see Ganondorf in there

"Hope is the denial of reality, it is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep it plodding along in a vain attemp to reach it." -Raistlin Majere

I liked the use of dragonlance, whether purposeful or not
The Maiden in Pink chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Wow,that's GOOD! you had me in tears there..*embarassed giggle*
undersaffiresky chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Comparing a carrot to hope.

Thats a first. I was rather surprised to find a Zelda Poem in your arsenal of stories. It's been a long time since I've played any of the games... mm... Maybe with the new one coming out I'll become more frequent with it. Right now, I can't help but think of the Copy-link over in the Water Temple.

How long ago, exactly? I'm rather curious.

The flow of the poem is quite nice, and the twist to Ganondorf's perspective is another nice touch.. I probably should be reviewing one of your others.. but... I'm rather erratic.
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I did feel a little sorry for Ganondorf in Windwaker. Not half as sorry as I tend to feel for Mithos, but still...I wouldn't wish eternal imprisonment on anyone.

And as tainted as the darkness may be at times, yet it calls to me, calls and I cannot, will not refuse it. Chaos and Order, Darkness and Light...people compare me to Colette. They don't see, they don't know...the darkness always lurks beneath the surface.

And I, I embrace that darkness, and in doing so, make it mine, make it right. Darkness denied is a soul divided; accept its presence, and you will be whole.

(This lesson brought to you by the kanji YUU, GI, and OU, and the number ni. _)
blondie91 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Now that was totally awesome! .
xdefunctaccountx chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Wow. Yeah. That's deep. And true. Well, kinda true. But good, whatever you call it. So, yeah. Good poem. Might want to edit it better, though. But it's good.

~Amber