Reviews for Being Brave
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
scary! poor Hermione
Lilah T chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wow, that was great!
I loved the ending with the "stay strong"! Great idea!
WillowRose360 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This was really good but really really sad (
AskoII chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Oh, this one is really great! It totally catched me from the beginning D

It's almost a pity that it wasn't true XD ' But I really like moments when a characther is brave and this one really was a sort of that brave-moment )

Bravo! 3 Added to the favs )
Wclower chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
OMG! I love this story!

I read it before I went to bed yesterday, and then I found that I couldn't fall asleep at all!

This Ron is so sexy!

Stay strong! XD
ZenJack chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Awesome once again. I cried this time.
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
OMG I was sitting on the edge of my seat muttering at Pengelly to just point the wand at himself, miserable little man! Very gripping story and perfect ending. Thank you for NOT actually killing anyone.
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
That was really sad, and really really really good!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
wow.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Hehe, but angst is good!

As much as I love fluff, your angsty scenes are just the best!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Powerful stuff! I felt so sorry for Bill and Ron, and then for Hermione when it turned out to be a hallucination.
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
wow what a sad story. it was kinda confusing though. i dont know what bill was hiding and it was kinda weird that all of a sudden it was only hermiones hallucation. but it was a great story. you wrote it well and i loved it

i love ron
Draconifers Hehe LJ chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Jus...GUH. It was amazing! I loved it so much.
KellySquared chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
MY GOD WHAT'S WITH YOU AND ANGST? More importantly, what's with me reading and enjoying your angst? These fics are gonna kill me and I don't why I can't stop reading them!

Besides that, great job! I'm so glad that that WASN'T REAL, whereas in the other fics, things like that were. Oh man, you're amazing! That's about all one can say, the fact that you possess amazingness (a word which I just made up and fits you perfectly)
pghpatronus chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
The way you manipulate your reader. Wow. I love Ron and quite simply love the way you write him.

"Just kill him...just kill him!" Rhodes had finally managed to subdue the burst of energy from the bold young man as he fell to his knees and began to weep, begging Pengelly to stop the torture, "Just let him die, please, he can't take anymore."

"I'll kill him myself and I'll tell you whatever you want to know just stop the pain please."

My God, to be driven to that point. . .

"I won't kill him and you won't kill him. I will hold him here until he drops or until he asks me to end it himself."

Evil. Pure Evil. Foreshadowing of the Puppet Master?

"Sto...sto...sto...stop!"

"St...stay...st...st...st...strong."

Ron is strong, a lot stronger than fandom at large gives him credit for.

And then you completely turn us inside out with. . .

Bill's screams weren't his own, the horrific scene inside Pengelly's compliance room faded into black and all Hermione could hear were her own screams of pain and grief as she gripped the pillow tightly to her face and wailed into it.