Reviews for Tumbling Down
JoTerry chapter 4 . 3/17
This story has got a very interesting start. Please continue. I know it's been years, but still.
xxTheSweetAngelxx chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Love this
Quickslice chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Uhhmn.. Your name is perfect for what I feel now heartbreaker-san, it's almost 8 years now I wonder what happened to you? I wish you're still active on FF and continue your works.
JuJuBean chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Love love love this story finish finish this fic please!
teshichan chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Read all four chapters today! :) and just when it was getting good you cut it off?! NOOOOO! Haha. But seriously, i do hope you still update this cause the story's too good to put off. Here's hoping for an update!
zero09q chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
You should throw in another man and rukia fall in love just to get Ichigo jealous
zero09q chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Man I hate Ichigo, his ORANGE SELF, and his fan girls I think Rukia should leash out at all of them out of anger
zero09q chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
I hope she stands up to Ichigo and tells him that she wil not do what he says and more and who care what happens to Shuuhei
zero09q chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I dont like that Rukia has to be his slave at all, but the story is good
372259 chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
ooohhh please update :D this is such an interesting story and i want to know what happens next!
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
please update soon :(
hitsuruki4eva chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
This is a good story. I really hope u plan on updating this
jorie chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
i think six months is too long..

anyways, please update..
ichirukitard chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
It was nice for you to elaborate on Ichigo's character. It would be so awesome when the time comes for Rukia to see the real person underneath that mean, tough exterior of Ichigo Kurosaki. Likewise for Ichigo to Rukia.

Awww it was cute in a mean boyish way of what Ichigo did to get Rukia's attention when they were small. Lmao at him calling her 'Bunny Underwear.' Also this was hilarious as well: "My name is Rukia. RU-KI-A. Kuchiki Rukia. And I like my underwear so shut up!" He surely liked to get beat up by her. XD

I'm loving the bet that Ichigo came up with. Awww he wanted more time with her. Yup Ichigo, she will be the love of your life. XD It's cute that both kind of got scared in thinking that they won't have the other to bicker with anymore. Haha these two falling for each other without realizing it - too cute! I would really love to see how you will play this out. I know whatever or however it will be, it will be great.

I see that you have not updated this story since 2006. By the way it looks, it seems a very small chance that you will come back and update this story. I hope that I'm wrong. I hope that my reviews and others' reviews will help in encouraging you to update this wonderful story despite the long absent. You have a great plot going on here, so it will be a waste to abandon this story. Your story is very entertaining, and by the looks of the great amount of reviews you got just for 4 chapters, I can say others agreed with me on

this. I would love for an update no matter how long it takes. I hope you will soon or later. Until then, take care. ;)
ichirukitard chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Awww I'm loving this story more and more as it goes on. It was sweet of Ichigo to carry Rukia up the stairs. I lol at Rukia biting Ichigo of mistaking him for an ice cream. Yup, he deserved the bite and the kick for waking her up early in the morning to do his homework and then accidentally hit her with the baseball. It was cute and funny that he thought of her crying over his chivalrous act. Lol. But sweet of him to wait for her. Gosh these two always ended up getting each other in detention. Haha I loved that despite they're rich, but the school didn't go all soft on them. I cannot wait for them to start to like each other, especially the jealous scene between our trio. XD Well, great chapter once more. I cannot wait to read more.