Reviews for The sickness
thewonderingman chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
This story is epic, you have truely out done yourself.
A beutiful slow building romance, balanced by equal amounts of drama action, and comedy.
You gotta admitt you did good, so stop hating on your chapters, it annoyes me, since you don't seem to realize what an amazing story this is. "But have no fear I can fix that.
First off, the characters where very well developed, the way you expressed each characters emotions was fantastic, I actouly teared up on that one sad scene with starfire.
Also this story had its own sort of smooth flow to it, which makes it all the more enjoyable, along with your impecable grammer, of course.
Then there are those well detailed fights of which I envy, the where great, from the way you described the blows to the impacts they caused, Was really good.
(In case you where wondering) I think the thing I liked most in this story, are those nice emotionale scenes between beast boy and raven and the fights.
The only complaint I have, is neither beast boy nor cyborg have uttered the word waffles.
So yeah, it was an absoloutly boobalishes story, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Hope you enjoyed the review dude/girl.
ZadZap chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
this is pretty good so far
Omeganian chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
It's not anemia, it's called hemophilia.
Soul Collecter chapter 11 . 11/8/2006
Please continue its getting really good
midnightducky88 chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
I liked the intentions of your story, but the violence has been a bit much for me. In my opinion, it just wasn't realistic. Every chapter there was at least one Titan who came close to dieing. I'd still like to read the ending, though.. You have me hooked on this story!

~midnightducky88
Night2day chapter 11 . 9/19/2006
I thought it was good!
BendFire chapter 11 . 9/19/2006
I personally really liked the last chapter. The way you are developing the BB/Rea relation ship in this story is really good. They'er both staying in character not once have i said to myself 'there is no way he/she would do/say that" so I really want to congragulate u. Also I CANT WAIT FOR THIS BATTLE! WHOOT!1eleven!

So anyway untill next time

Kitsune Within
BendFire chapter 8 . 9/18/2006
i have to write this review so i can find ur story later i promis a real one when i finish.
warprince2000 chapter 11 . 9/18/2006
Agent of the Divine One chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
I thought the chapter was well written and balanced, but I fear that Reiden will triumph. I sincerely hope that this does not come to pass.
warprince2000 chapter 10 . 7/1/2006
Delathen chapter 10 . 6/22/2006
Fun.
Night2day chapter 10 . 6/20/2006
I enjoyed this chapter...I fet sad for bb though...keep writing
addicted2danny chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
sorry but this is'nt my kind of story
Sour Sizzle chapter 10 . 6/19/2006
I love this story!It's on my favorites updatin.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »