Reviews for Pain
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
YAY for Sam & Jack! Nice work! )

I read your other reviews too, I know what they said had some bearing, BUT and that is a HUGE BUT, this is FANFIC, that gives YOU as the writer the power to change whatever you want to fit the story that you want. People forget that. Even something like SG-1 can be chnaged in the name of FF. You just have to ignore ppl when they point out that its OOC, especially if you mentioend that previosuly. HANG IN THERE! I think you did a wonderful job.

Yes, I too am a PETE hater!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 9 . 3/6/2010
Aw... Great work on a great story! I never liked pete
hedwiggins chapter 9 . 5/24/2008
I agree with parts of what AvocadoLove said, in that I feel you seem to enjoy using the "Pete raping Sam" theme in your stories - without any explanation of how he finds her (in this story, at least). It seems as though you just toss it into the story for no other reason than to get Sam raped, and that just doesn't serve your story in any good way. And you seem to enjoy turning her into something of a wuss, weak, etc. She could easily have gotten away from Pete at the cabin, but you've turned her into somebody that's easily attacked and taken advantage of, and she so isn't that kind of person. You've also turned Jack into something of a weak person as well. He's not the kind of person to go through everything he's been through in his life, only to try to kill himself over Sam being with Pete. And the business about the regs being changed 7 months prior to this story - I would assume Jack and Sam would both be outraged that the President had kept that from them. Had that been made public, there would have been no Pete, so essentially the President is to blame for what happened to Jack and Sam in this story! This may sound harsh, but the story seems to be just slapped together hastily. A creative writing class would help develop backgrounds and character descriptions so your stories could be all that they could be.
lovestruck1990 chapter 9 . 6/30/2007
This was great, for a second I thought you were really gonna kill Jack :)
AvocadoLove chapter 9 . 2/8/2006
So... since the president gives Jack and Sam permission to screw, does he give Daniel and Teal'c the same?

I thought Pete was really, really clishe. I was sort of offended that no matter how much Sam kicks ass in the show you still insisted on making her a weepy, rapable chick. Nice going.

The spelling and grammar weren't too bad. At least you didn't resort to net-speak.

Wangsty-Jack was a little much. I do find it hard to belive that he would survive all he did, and then just shoot himself because Sam married Pete.
Natters chapter 9 . 12/5/2005
good fic. epilogue please
Natters chapter 8 . 12/5/2005
good chapter. great to see harry again
Natters chapter 7 . 12/5/2005
loved the way janet dragged jack by the arm
Natters chapter 6 . 12/5/2005
poor sam. major whumping going on here
Natters chapter 5 . 12/5/2005
yeay! finally made it to the cabin
Natters chapter 4 . 12/5/2005